Forward Air GCYCS Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Forward Air

1 Interview Review

GCYCS Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeneville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forward Air (Greeneville, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

I knew the manager through a friend, and they told me the company was hiring, so I contacted the manager by email and phone to discuss the position. We set up an interview with the other managers and director. I was contacted a few days after that with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what kind of coaching I received at my current job/what I most needed to improve on.   Answer Question

I gave some thought to the company policies at Forward Air which I did not know about until signing forms, such as the routine substance abuse testing, and no pay for preparatory work (i.e. clocking in 7 minutes early to prepare the workspace and computer and not being paid until the scheduled shift begins). While I am positive that Forward Air is a great company to work for as far as growth and mobility, I do find these things to represent an environment of micro-management on part of the corporation, as the policies show mistrust of the employees.