Forward Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Forward Air

2.3

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forward Air (San Antonio, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Very short interview , was told working 15hr days wasn’t going to happen ended up working from 60-80 a week in salary pay for about 4 months never compensated for that

Interview Questions

• What is a typical long work day?   1 Answer

GCYCS Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeneville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forward Air (Greeneville, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

I knew the manager through a friend, and they told me the company was hiring, so I contacted the manager by email and phone to discuss the position. We set up an interview with the other managers and director. I was contacted a few days after that with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what kind of coaching I received at my current job/what I most needed to improve on.   Answer Question

I gave some thought to the company policies at Forward Air which I did not know about until signing forms, such as the routine substance abuse testing, and no pay for preparatory work (i.e. clocking in 7 minutes early to prepare the workspace and computer and not being paid until the scheduled shift begins). While I am positive that Forward Air is a great company to work for as far as growth and mobility, I do find these things to represent an environment of micro-management on part of the corporation, as the policies show mistrust of the employees.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forward Air (Carson, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Kind of a slow process through out the whole time I was there. Got there a half an hour earlier than the scheduled interview just to wait another 45 minutes after my scheduled interview. Still waiting on a call back. Left hard copy of my resume and met all the requirements. Still didn't get the job.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forward Air (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Applied online- had a phone interview that was very standard. After a week or so I had the face to face, and met with a range of Management individually. Went back a week later for a follow up interview and received an offer over the phone after a day or so.

Interview Questions

• Who was your favorite supervisor- What made them an effective leader, and what would they say your greatest strength/weakness was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Entry level- Range was fixed, but was growth opportunity.