Forward Air Logistics Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forward Air Logistics Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Forward Air

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Groveport, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forward Air (Groveport, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager. I got called in a month later for more interviews with a few different managers. The final Interview with 8 different Managers and the Vice President of the company. The process was tedious and tiring.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forward Air

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forward Air (Columbus, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

One phone call to set up face to face interview. When in face to face interview, it took no more than 20 minutes, they probed if you would could handle an abusive/demanding job, and then kept probing me on what my minimum salary I would take. They tried to be your best friend to get you to admit things that bother you in the workplace, to see if you could last at least 6 months.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle confrontation in the workplace?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I needed a job badly, they would not discuss any other options, and was told $33,000 is all they would do, as they have plenty of other interviewees that will take it for that price.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forward Air (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Applied online- had a phone interview that was very standard. After a week or so I had the face to face, and met with a range of Management individually. Went back a week later for a follow up interview and received an offer over the phone after a day or so.

Interview Questions

• Who was your favorite supervisor- What made them an effective leader, and what would they say your greatest strength/weakness was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Entry level- Range was fixed, but was growth opportunity.