Fossil Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2018

2.4

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fossil (Richardson, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

through a recruiter. I was interviewed by two direct managers and then their supervisor. The interview was done in a glass office but the setting was very laid back.

Keyholder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fossil.

Interview

My first interview was with the store manager and the second was with the district manager on the phone. The process was easy and relaxed. I told them about myself and why I felt I was fit for the position. It was easier having been a sales associate wanting to be promoted because I already knew a lot about the company's culture and values.

Interview Questions

• If you were a part on a bike, which part would you be?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

My first interview was in person with the store manager. I then had two phone interviews (one with another store manager and another with the district manager). The process took about 2 weeks total.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fossil.

Interview

Everyone was late. No respect for time. Yes. This is a watch company. But time is of no value. Each interviewer mentioned meetings always start late and end late. The higher up the food chain the less time matters.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in an unstructured environment ?   1 Answer

Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fossil (Richardson, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

HR reached out via email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview went well, HR was super nice and friendly. They called me in for an in person interview and I met with 2 people from the department. I thought it went really well and I connected with the team and HR said they would update me on my status within a few days. I called to follow up the next week and still have not heard back. A generic email or phone call saying I was not selected would have been appreciated from a company I thought was professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.

Why do you want to work for Fossil?   Answer Question

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fossil (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a one on one with the SM of NYC Fossil location, afterwards it was followed by an interview with the Regional Manager and lastly by the District Manager and Store Manager of the store I applied to

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fossil (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a group interview with about 5 other people. After waiting for the others to arrive the manager took us to the back room for the interview. Pretty typical group interview, they asked a question and went down the line as we answered. They might ask you to pretend to sell a product to them if the group is small. They were really friendly and tried to make us feel more comfortable as we were clearly nervous.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a fellow employee doing something that is wrong (such as using their cell phone on the sales floor) how would you handle this.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fossil (Richardson, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and took about 20 min. You interview with two people and are asked very basic customer service representative questions. They want you to be yourself and not wear something too formal. All in all if you come in with a positive attitude I think most anyone could get through the process at Fossil.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fossil (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the store manager the day after posting my resume online. Had initial phone interview then was invites to interview with store manager and regional face to face. Manager kept in contact through out the process prior to meeting. Interview face to face was pretty basic, nothing irregular. Felt as though a connection was made, I was even asked what my salary expectations were. They told me that it wasn't to far out of a possibility. Was told by both interviewers that I would here back by the following Wednesday. No follow up happened. Kept in limbo. Fossil mamagers: I believe that if a candidate respected your time to answer emails, return phone calls and actually show up for the interview, please show the same respect and let the candidates know either way if they did or did not get the postion. Unprofessional behavior.

Seasonal Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fossil (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Brief interview screening, moved to 2nd interview with 2 managers from the department. Overall experience was great. The staff was warm and welcoming, high energy and seemed to really love what they do. I signed in and went theough 2 interviews at their job fair and recieved offer in 3-5 days. When they asked me if I had any questions, I asked about the watch I was wearing and how they would handle a smaller repair. They explained the process then offered to have it fixed for me while I was in the interview. This just goes to show the level of customer service they have and the length they will go to keep their customer base. I am excited to start working for them!

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you went above and beyond to help a customer?   Answer Question