Fossil Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fossil Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.4

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fossil.

Interview

Everyone was late. No respect for time. Yes. This is a watch company. But time is of no value. Each interviewer mentioned meetings always start late and end late. The higher up the food chain the less time matters.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in an unstructured environment ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fossil (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a group interview with about 5 other people. After waiting for the others to arrive the manager took us to the back room for the interview. Pretty typical group interview, they asked a question and went down the line as we answered. They might ask you to pretend to sell a product to them if the group is small. They were really friendly and tried to make us feel more comfortable as we were clearly nervous.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a fellow employee doing something that is wrong (such as using their cell phone on the sales floor) how would you handle this.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fossil (Richardson, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and took about 20 min. You interview with two people and are asked very basic customer service representative questions. They want you to be yourself and not wear something too formal. All in all if you come in with a positive attitude I think most anyone could get through the process at Fossil.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fossil (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call from the store manager the day after posting my resume online. Had initial phone interview then was invites to interview with store manager and regional face to face. Manager kept in contact through out the process prior to meeting. Interview face to face was pretty basic, nothing irregular. Felt as though a connection was made, I was even asked what my salary expectations were. They told me that it wasn't to far out of a possibility. Was told by both interviewers that I would here back by the following Wednesday. No follow up happened. Kept in limbo. Fossil mamagers: I believe that if a candidate respected your time to answer emails, return phone calls and actually show up for the interview, please show the same respect and let the candidates know either way if they did or did not get the postion. Unprofessional behavior.

Seasonal Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fossil (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Brief interview screening, moved to 2nd interview with 2 managers from the department. Overall experience was great. The staff was warm and welcoming, high energy and seemed to really love what they do. I signed in and went theough 2 interviews at their job fair and recieved offer in 3-5 days. When they asked me if I had any questions, I asked about the watch I was wearing and how they would handle a smaller repair. They explained the process then offered to have it fixed for me while I was in the interview. This just goes to show the level of customer service they have and the length they will go to keep their customer base. I am excited to start working for them!

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you went above and beyond to help a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fossil in August 2016.

Interview

Came to the storage room/office to chat with the Store Manager. They asked me about my schedule and school goals. It was less than 30 minutes long. I got hired on the spot pretty much. Everything was very quick and easy, and not stressful.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fossil (Richardson, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume on their website. Within a day a recruiter contacted me. Had a phone screen within a few days. Next was an in person interview with the hiring managers. Then an offer was received.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fossil.

Interview

Had a phone screen with recruiter, in person with DM, phone interview with RM, was told I was amazing and had expected to get the job after 5 weeks of interviewing. A week later got an email saying they went with someone else.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fossil (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was really easy, they started out with just telling me about the job and then he went on to tell me to talk about my work and say some stuff about it. After that he asked me to just talk about myself and tell him about me. Then he asked me if I had any questions. Over all it was a pretty simple process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fossil.

Interview

I was actually recruited from the store manager at the location. That being said, I still had to fill out an online application and have a formal interview with the store manager of that location. I then had to have a phone interview with another store manager from a different location in the same district. That was then followed by a final phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Why Fossil?   Answer Question
    • what do you believe to be the most important kpi in the store? or what kpi contributes the most to the store and the sales goal   Answer Question
    • how do you handle negative situations in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • what are some positive attributes that you could bring to the team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate for my pay was met.