Fossil Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fossil Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fossil (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a group interview with about 5 other people. After waiting for the others to arrive the manager took us to the back room for the interview. Pretty typical group interview, they asked a question and went down the line as we answered. They might ask you to pretend to sell a product to them if the group is small. They were really friendly and tried to make us feel more comfortable as we were clearly nervous.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a fellow employee doing something that is wrong (such as using their cell phone on the sales floor) how would you handle this.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fossil

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fossil in August 2016.

Interview

Came to the storage room/office to chat with the Store Manager. They asked me about my schedule and school goals. It was less than 30 minutes long. I got hired on the spot pretty much. Everything was very quick and easy, and not stressful.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fossil.

Interview

Filled out an application obtained in store, followed up with a phone call, got called in for an interview and sat down with the store manager, was asked a few questions about myself and how I described my style, fossils style, prior sales experience, and received offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe fossil in one word   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not attempt to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fossil (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

I was referred by a friend so the interview process was pretty relaxed. I went in to chat with the store manager and a few days later he called offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the brand?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fossil (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Very standard interview process. Had the typical behavioral questions and short interview.Interview before the end of the school year so that you can be ahead of the competition. Not a bad place to work while you are in school for extra income.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you were faced with an ethical dilemma?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fossil (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

One of the most amazing interviews ever, its a really open and fun interview. The person that interviewed me made me feel so comfortable, and they really want to get to know you, there are typical retail questions but they really care about you for most of the time during the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fossil.

Interview

The interview process was very casual. We met in the mall food court and discussed a few simple questions. I was called 4 days later with an offer, and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you showed personal integrity in the workplace.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was pretty standard, casual, and introspective. We sat at a table one on one and discussed my qualifications and how they would help Fossil. The manager was easy to talk to and I felt comfortable further discussing how my skills could apply to the company.

Interview Questions

• Why Fossil?
      What experience do you have?
      How do you see yourself at Fossil?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fossil.

Interview

I walked in, and was offered an interview scheduled a couple days later. I was offered the position right after the interview. An employee, the store and assistant store manager loved me. I assumed it was my image that made an astounding first impression for them. The vibes everywhere especially the interview was amazing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about: yourself; a time where you provided exquisite results in your work; a time you had to sell a new product; what are you passionate about; and how you would provide an amazing customer experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was easy and satisfying. It's a very busy fossil, and we saw eye to eye with negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

My interview at Fossil was fantastic! So I was confused when I was asked to come in for a second one... I understand multiple interviewing, but being a sales associate at a Fossil outlet store is not a prestigious job. After applying, two in-person interviews, and the paperwork process, it took about 3 weeks before I was even able to start working. The interviews themselves were extremely thorough and pleasant though, which solidified my desire to work for Fossil.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe the best customer service I have ever received.   Answer Question