Foster Dairy Farms Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foster Dairy Farms

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atwater, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Foster Dairy Farms (Atwater, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, few days later got call from HR for interview. Had interview with maintenance supervisor. Background was done online. After background came had physical and drug test. Overall super easy process very professional.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my work experience   1 Answer

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foster Dairy Farms (Fresno, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Initial communication with Director of Distribution via phone interview. After good communication, was asked to come to main office in Modesto for interviews with the Director of distribution, Director of Operations and logistics, HR and Transportation. Had a great interview and was told I would hear back soon. Was told I was a great candidate and would expect to hear within a couple of days. Never heard back again, after repeated inquiries. After one month, position was still open.

Interview Questions

• What would your past employees say was your management style?   Answer Question