Foundation Medicine Agile Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foundation Medicine Agile Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Foundation Medicine

Agile Project Manager Interview

Interview

There were 2 onsite interviews with FMI employees including Hiring Manager. Peers, Product Manager, Product Owners and a member of leadership. I would rather have been in a room with everybody for 2-3 hours to answer questions more thoroughly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Foundation Medicine

Agile Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Foundation Medicine in December 2018.

Interview

FMI's HR took weeks to follow up with me after contacting me. In the meantime I was contacted by a staffing agency, EPAM, about the same kind of job at the same company. I called FMI's HR to ask them what was going in and whether they were now staffing this as a Contract, vs. Full Time, position. FMI's HR never responded, so I started interviewing through EPAM, who told me that theirs was a different position at FMI than the one I'd already applied for. What neither side told me was that they had me interviewing by two separate processes for the same job, and this cost me the job. I wasted my time going through multiple rounds of interviews, including an in person interview through EPAM. I passed all of them. Then FMI's HR contacted me to set up an interview. Then EPAM told me I would have a final "meet and greet", which they made sound like a mere formality, with the someone from FMI. It was a full on interview which started with the FMI employee saying that they think whoever takes that job may be setup to fail. He then gave me a very brief and limited description of a set of complex problems, and expected me to tell him how to solve all those problems based on very limited knowledge. There was no way I could please him. After this EPAM never followed up with me. Instead I heard from FMI's HR that they were canceling their scheduled interview with me because of the "meet and greet" with EPAM.