Four Seasons Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I submitted my resume, Gave a follow up call, was called in for a face to face interview. Then received a call back for a series of three interviews. Then I was offered the job.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

completely waste of time. i called to check if there is vacancies, and was told to meet at the hotel face-to-face. then the fom greeted me, we talked a bit while walking... apparently he was walking me to human resources to fill up a form. and that's it.

i dont see the point. i think there is a fine line between being luxury and stuck up, and four seasons crossed it. i had worked in another fs property previously and totally enjoyed my experience, but i dont like this aging company that is losing its competitive edge anymore

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Atlanta, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

Walking in and submitting an application and resume in person is the best way to make an impression. If they have time they may interview you on the spot and begin the process if you are qualified for the position they are trying to fill. If not they will either call you for an interview or send you a postcard letting you know why you were not advanced to the next step in the hiring process. Aside from having the skills required to do the job you will also need to have a strong sense of customer service. If your first interview with HR goes well they will submit your resume and application to the Executive Chef for their consideration. If the Executive Chef approves you will be called in for an interview and to do a practicum where you will have to opportunity to showcase what you can do. Based on that interview and how well you've performed during the practicum, the Executive Chef will then make his decision with the final approval being given by the Director of Food and Beverage.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you failed to give good customer service and what did you learn from that experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. An offer was extended with a specific position and rate.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

it was pretty strict. had to go trhough 3-4 interview phases until you reach the hotel manager in the last interview. all of teh people interviewing were very friendly and there was little pressure.