Four Seasons Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Interviews at Four Seasons

Sort:

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2009.

Interview

Had an interview with HR. Took 20MINS Then the Executive Housekeeper and wanted to demonstrate how to clean a room. Then with the Director of Rooms I had basic interview but he was just discussing how the department works. The last one was with the Hotel Manager. After that, the background checks and then I was offered the job and sent out for the drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult task you had to do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple and they try to make you as comfortable as possible. I had three interviews over the course of two days, although I heard of others having four or five interviews. I had my interview with the Human Resource Director, Banquets Manager and Food and Beverage Director. They try to conduct as many interview in one visit if possible. They shape their interview questions around their hotel culture and guest service protocols. "Treat others as you would like to be treated," is the bottom line. They do ask about past job experiences on your resume and who you think it will prepare you for this job. Banquet Manager asked for service demonstration, which involved carrying plates. They do practice the "I am willing to teach if you are willing to learn" philosophy.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been asked to do something that you didn't agree with? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at the Four Seasons?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any strengths or weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any life goals?   Answer Question
    • Do you ever have to service someone that spoke a different language or had a disability(blind, deaf) ? How did you assist them?   Answer Question

Direct Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The recruiting team were very friendly and informative during the info session. I even thought I felt a connection between me and them, and with the company's culture. I did get pre-selected for an interview through my school's career website. However, the interview schedule was one every 15 minutes. And my interview did last 15 min. With couple of simple questions like location preferences, work authorization. Following by two behavioral questions, and 1 that caught me by surprise "how would you describe this poster". I could tell that the interviewer already made up his mind. This is indeed an efficient selection process (fast way to select and discard candidates), but feels like they did not even want to spend time to get to know you better, because it's probably a waste of their time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a problem at work and successfully solved it.   1 Answer