Four Seasons Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

2.8

125 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Extensive and challenging but fulfilling. Had a group interview that seemed to be crazy at first because you had important people behind you but they know we are all humans and try to make it a fun, less nerve wrecking experience.

Marketing As Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

The process began with me meeting with the Marketing Manager in the lobby of the hotel. The enviornment in it self showed the standards that they hold their employees to. The manager was straightening up the lobby as we walked through, even though it already looked pretty amazing. It wasn't in a negative manner either, you could tell she cares about her job as well as the hotel as a whole. The interview in itself was pretty straight forward. She discussed the details of the job, asked some assessment questions, and then gave her review of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where a guest was unhappy and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Sales Coordinator position through the Four Seasons website. I received a phone call a few days later. After a brief phone interview with the HR Manager, I was invited to interview on property. My first interviews were with the HR Manager and the Group Sales Manager. A few days later I was invited to return to interview with the ADOS and DOSM. At the end of the week I was invited back a third time to meet with the remote Group Sales Manager. The total process took a few weeks. I was treated well and with complete respect. Overall a very positive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

You start with a video interview that times your to read a question and records you. You have less than a minute. If you pass
    The interview questions then you get an interview in person. This follows up to more interviews.

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Santa Fe, NM) in May 2017.

Interview

I recently Interviewed here, I had 4 interviews, fist the Banquet Manager, the Food & Beverage director, someone from HR, then at last the GM by the time the GM spoke with me I had the Job and the process only took 2 hours at most. Just be confidant and you'll do great!

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Dallas, TX).

Interview

You go through 5 interviews. First with HR Coordinator, then the HR Director, then with the manager of the position you are applying for, then the Director of that department, then the Resort Manager. If you get through all of those and everyone likes you, you'll be hired.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a lot of questions about how you handle difficult situations.   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was notified via email to come in the next week for an interview. I was told that the hiring process after the initial interview would be followed by several interviews if they were interested. I was about to have a second interview that day but the manger was busy. I tried to follow up and reply.

Interview Questions

• When was a time a guest was upset and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was open interviews, so I had to wait for a long time but did not mind because location of the open interviews was nice...like a recreational center with a pool. The prospective candidates waited in a room while Four Season employees took each candidate outside to a seating area by the pool for questions. There were multiple interviews going on at once for a wide array of positions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with a manager or co-worker...how did you resolve it?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Director of Catering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

Phone Interview with awkward questions by a very inexperienced person in HR. Stumbled asking very strange questions. Did not seem to be interested in the answers. Did not sound like this person had ever conducted an interview before. Did not ask about previous work experience.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

The interview process is very thorough but well worth it. You could have three or four interviews depending on the position, everyone is very nice and helpful. They make sure they try to find the best fit you can be successful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer