Four Seasons Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

2.9

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Extensive and challenging but fulfilling. Had a group interview that seemed to be crazy at first because you had important people behind you but they know we are all humans and try to make it a fun, less nerve wrecking experience.

Marketing As Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

The process began with me meeting with the Marketing Manager in the lobby of the hotel. The enviornment in it self showed the standards that they hold their employees to. The manager was straightening up the lobby as we walked through, even though it already looked pretty amazing. It wasn't in a negative manner either, you could tell she cares about her job as well as the hotel as a whole. The interview in itself was pretty straight forward. She discussed the details of the job, asked some assessment questions, and then gave her review of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where a guest was unhappy and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Sales Coordinator position through the Four Seasons website. I received a phone call a few days later. After a brief phone interview with the HR Manager, I was invited to interview on property. My first interviews were with the HR Manager and the Group Sales Manager. A few days later I was invited to return to interview with the ADOS and DOSM. At the end of the week I was invited back a third time to meet with the remote Group Sales Manager. The total process took a few weeks. I was treated well and with complete respect. Overall a very positive experience.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was notified via email to come in the next week for an interview. I was told that the hiring process after the initial interview would be followed by several interviews if they were interested. I was about to have a second interview that day but the manger was busy. I tried to follow up and reply.

Interview Questions

• When was a time a guest was upset and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was open interviews, so I had to wait for a long time but did not mind because location of the open interviews was nice...like a recreational center with a pool. The prospective candidates waited in a room while Four Season employees took each candidate outside to a seating area by the pool for questions. There were multiple interviews going on at once for a wide array of positions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with a manager or co-worker...how did you resolve it?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Department Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The HR department for the hotel I interviewed for strung me along for weeks. They never called me with a final decision even though I had spoken to the manager a few times and she assured me they would reach out to me. Felt very unprofessional for a Four Seasons.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Three separate interviews, all in one day. About a 4 hour process. First interviewed with HR. Generic questions like "why the four seasons", and "give me an example of...". Waited an hour to meet with manager of restaurant. Way more personal and intimate interview. Pretty much talked about what my schedule will be like, the uniform, what a day on the floor will be like, etc. Then was asked to wait another hour to meet with HR once more. This time a group interview setting. Pretty much a teamwork exercise seeing how everyone will possibly work as a team.

Was asked to stay for each additional interview spanning from 1pm to 5pm for them to tell me "we will get back you in two days with our decision.." Next day receive an e-mail stating they will unfortunately not continue my application process.

Talked to another applicant who drove over an hour three separate times for those three interviews only to also be turned down. Very large waste of time, not sure why three separate interviews are needed to make the decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the Four Seasons?
      Give me an example of a time where you had to make a split second decision.
      Example of a time where you went above and beyond for your guest.   Answer Question

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The HR department seems to be under a lot of pressure. They are not trying to sell the company to the candidate. Moved from one person to another quickly.

Interview Questions

• Situational and standard form questions.   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, ask you why you want to work for them, come meet the HR person , bring an updated resume (even though I it's on your application) ,told I will meet with department managers which didn't happen I was kind surprised

Interview Questions

• Stiuational questions typically like any other interview, I wasn't impressed, thought Four seasons should be a little bit different than a typical cold interview
      No interview with the hiring manager , I wonder why they even got me in for an interview with HR   1 Answer

SPA Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Four Seasons (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

A candidate and I went on a group interview first.
    I think they are trying to see how well you work as a team.
    Afterwards, we were called in for a 1to1 interview, with the interviewer asking basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in Four Seasons?   Answer Question
    • Had you ever had a conflict at work and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • Was there a time you did something special for a customer?   Answer Question