Four Seasons Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

2.8

124 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Extensive and challenging but fulfilling. Had a group interview that seemed to be crazy at first because you had important people behind you but they know we are all humans and try to make it a fun, less nerve wrecking experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

You start with a video interview that times your to read a question and records you. You have less than a minute. If you pass
    The interview questions then you get an interview in person. This follows up to more interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Dallas, TX).

Interview

You go through 5 interviews. First with HR Coordinator, then the HR Director, then with the manager of the position you are applying for, then the Director of that department, then the Resort Manager. If you get through all of those and everyone likes you, you'll be hired.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a lot of questions about how you handle difficult situations.   Answer Question

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Santa Fe, NM) in May 2017.

Interview

I recently Interviewed here, I had 4 interviews, fist the Banquet Manager, the Food & Beverage director, someone from HR, then at last the GM by the time the GM spoke with me I had the Job and the process only took 2 hours at most. Just be confidant and you'll do great!

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position?   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was notified via email to come in the next week for an interview. I was told that the hiring process after the initial interview would be followed by several interviews if they were interested. I was about to have a second interview that day but the manger was busy. I tried to follow up and reply.

Interview Questions

• When was a time a guest was upset and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Miami, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was open interviews, so I had to wait for a long time but did not mind because location of the open interviews was nice...like a recreational center with a pool. The prospective candidates waited in a room while Four Season employees took each candidate outside to a seating area by the pool for questions. There were multiple interviews going on at once for a wide array of positions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with a manager or co-worker...how did you resolve it?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Director of Catering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

Phone Interview with awkward questions by a very inexperienced person in HR. Stumbled asking very strange questions. Did not seem to be interested in the answers. Did not sound like this person had ever conducted an interview before. Did not ask about previous work experience.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

The interview process is very thorough but well worth it. You could have three or four interviews depending on the position, everyone is very nice and helpful. They make sure they try to find the best fit you can be successful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview process was outstanding. The online application was one of the most simplest ones I have done with an automated response that my application was received and under review. Got a call from HR a week later with some follow up questions on my experience and scheduled an interview. Interviewed with the HR Manager, then the Reservations Manager and then the Marketing Manager. The interview process was very comfortable and of a Behavioral Style. I was on property for a total of two hours. They informed me that they were going to check my references and reach out to me the following week. I received a call in one week where the HR manager advised me that that they had an internal candidate application pop up and they were going to do an interview with that candidate, but wanted to let me know that they were still interested in me. This same day I recieved an offer from another company and I asked for some time to give a decision because I was waiting to see if I would get an offer from Four Seasons. The HR manager was very kind and understanding when I asked if she could get back to me as soon as possible because I had another opportunity to follow up on. She indeed did call me back right away the next business day. I was able to do a final interview with the Hotel Manager and General Manager within two weeks of my initial interview. Overall, my experience was OUTSTANDING. Everyone I met for my interviews were very kind, professional and welcoming. Even the staff that I encountered in the hallways and offices were acknowledging and welcoming. I am very happy with my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your were given feedback by your leader/supervisor.   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview process is long. You interviewed with HR, Department Head, and GM. They ask behavior based questions to test your friendliness. Questions like tell me about a time when you had to deal with a negative situation.