Four Seasons Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.9

SPA Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Four Seasons (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

A candidate and I went on a group interview first.
    I think they are trying to see how well you work as a team.
    Afterwards, we were called in for a 1to1 interview, with the interviewer asking basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in Four Seasons?   Answer Question
    • Had you ever had a conflict at work and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • Was there a time you did something special for a customer?   Answer Question

Pool Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

The interview process was interesting, challenging, and overall left me excited to be a part of this company. There were 4 interviews associated with my job application, all over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond for someone   1 Answer

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

Very fast-paced, on-the-spot interview. Included behavioral questions about specific situations you've encountered. They were all incredibly happy about working at Four Seasons. Met three different managers and an HR person. You can tell everyone is very team-oriented and enjoys coming to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you did not communicate effectively.   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Four Seasons in April 2016.

Interview

My first interview was over the phone with the Director of Reservations. It lasted 40 minutes and was behavioral questions about past experiences. I later got an email that day to invite me to an in-person interview. Next, I interviewed with the Director of Rooms which was a mix of behavioral and basic questions. This interview lasted approximately 10-15 minutes. Immediately after I had an interview with the General Manager of the Resort. The interview was 7 minutes and consisted of basic questions.

Direct Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The recruiting team were very friendly and informative during the info session. I even thought I felt a connection between me and them, and with the company's culture. I did get pre-selected for an interview through my school's career website. However, the interview schedule was one every 15 minutes. And my interview did last 15 min. With couple of simple questions like location preferences, work authorization. Following by two behavioral questions, and 1 that caught me by surprise "how would you describe this poster". I could tell that the interviewer already made up his mind. This is indeed an efficient selection process (fast way to select and discard candidates), but feels like they did not even want to spend time to get to know you better, because it's probably a waste of their time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a problem at work and successfully solved it.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Four Seasons.

Interview

Went to an onsite job fair that consisted of three interviews. I had to return three days later for an interview with the director of food and beverage for the resort.

Interview Questions

• Some were specific to sequence of service and others were more philosophical.   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lanai City, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Lanai City, HI) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied for the job and within the week had a skype interview set up. Talked with an assistant director of human resources for one hour. It was a long interview that seemed to drag on a bit, but had a good talk. Flubbed the questions about the company because I've never actually seen them used in an interview so did not research all of the details. Think that was why I was not offered the position, but you never know.

Applied for the job on LinkedIn and received an email shortly after to set up the interview. Easy process, long conversation, heard about their decision a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons in February 2016.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with human resources for qualifying questions. After that, I was called to come in for an in-person interview. I interviewed with first with the HR director, then the Director of Housekeeping, then the Director of Rooms, and then the Hotel Manager. Everyone was so warm and welcoming. The questions were standard interview questions at first, but then became more specific and difficult with each round of interviews. It was probably the best interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• We have several candidates who we are considering for this position. Why should we hire you over them?   1 Answer

Guest Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Well I filled out a app online then got called back 2 weeks later . A quick phone interview Asking Why I left my last job and why do I want to work at the four seasons. Then she schedule me for a in person interview with HR. I went to the lobby and let them know I was there for a interview . They called hr and we set down it was a lot of questions so please please be prepared it was situational questions probably like 13 of them and like 5 regular questions. Just practice before hand and you'll be okay. After that interview I met with another lady probably director of housekeeping or Somthing I do not remember. But she asked me regular questions about my last Job like why I left , what was my responsibilities Ect we chat for a few about the company then I had to meet two other director of the hotel and the head person of the whole building whatever you call it lol . Basically you have the job when you meet with them . They just asked a few simple questions and welcomed you to the team

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you .... Blah blah blah like 13 of those questions. Strength and weakness , where you see your self in five years , what whould you do if ECT....   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kapolei, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Four Seasons (Kapolei, HI) in February 2016.

Interview

Initially there are 2 in person interviews, the first one lasts about 15 minutes and it is a general interview, where they want to get to know you and what area of Four Seasons you would like to be a part of. The second interview was done on the same day as the first interview, about 20 minutes after. The second interview was with someone from that specific area or department that you mentioned your interest for in the first interview. Then the third interview was a few weeks later and it was done over the phone with a member of the HR department. Then they would contact you again in order to see if you are moving forward in the process or not.