Fourteen Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fourteen Foods

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fourteen Foods (Starkville, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy ask couple of management questions bout it say i should be hearng back it was very easy and did not take that long he was very honest. Dude was laid back and make you feel comfortable

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dawson Springs, Hopkins, KY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fourteen Foods (Dawson Springs, Hopkins, KY).

Interview

Interview was very quick, I was called in for a interview then after the interview the Store manager told me to call back as soon as I had my non-slip shoes and black pants.

Interview Questions

• Why would I like to work at DQ.   1 Answer

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venice, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fourteen Foods (Venice, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

There wasn't an interview they just told me to come in and I showed up. Extremely unprofessional they will hire whoever whenever. Dont bother trying because it wont pay off.

Benefit and Payroll Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fourteen Foods (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

There was not a phone interview, just an email to schedule an in person interview. The interview itself was with HR and the Director of HR taking turns asking questions. I thought it went well, but unfortunately, I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• The questions were both experience related and behavioral   Answer Question