Fourth Wall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fourth Wall

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fourth Wall (Dulles, VA).

Interview

Very unprofessional.No one was prepared to ask the right kind of questions. QA lead kept on asking same questions again and again as if she ran out of questions. She did not sound very knowledgeable. I was already feeling I was overqualified for the position.
    I had development background and was looking for a change in career and hence i had applied for QA. They kept on asking why are you switching and the over tone was QA is a bad line of career.

Interview Questions

• What threw me off was the people interviewing me were asking me how much i want to make?? I think its a HR ? management question.

Rest all the question were simple , regression, unit testing , white box testing   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fourth Wall (Culver City, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I've been on a lot of interviews over the years but nothing like this so let's dive right in. First, the recruiter took me up to one of their offices where we could interview privately. She kept asking me about Christmas and when I said I wasn't doing anything she started drilling me for like 5 minutes about why I'm not doing anything, who wouldn't have plans for christmas, what kind of person would do nothing etc. I just kept saying I had no plans or that I was going to have a quiet weekend hoping she would stop without me revealing my religious affiliation, but it went on for what seemed like an eternity. It was incredibly uncomfortable. A recruiter more than anyone else should know better than that.

Then we began discussing the position. She said to me, 'I know you applied for this position but I think this other would be better for you, what do you think?' This has happened to me before so I asked her for a job description so if I could see if it would be a good match and her and I could talk about it more. She said "Actually no, it's on my computer, but I can email it to you and then I'll set up an interview with you and our production director." Why did you have me drive out here if you are so unprepared? Why not tell me this over the phone or in an email? I thought it was unprofessional and a complete waste of time. It's too bad, because it seems like a great company.

Interview Questions

Unprofessional manner, asked illegal questions....It's just simply not the kind of person I want to work for.