Fox Head Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fox Head Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fox Head.

Interview

Interviewed by store manager in person, the by regional by phone in a few days. Then the director of retail shortly after. The process took about 2 weeks. Average difficulty nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Stand by your worth

Director, Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fox Head (Irvine, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

A very long process, a very flakey process. I met with a variety of managers and directors during the interview process-which went on for almost 2 months. The interview style was loose and casual and I quite enjoyed speaking with each of them. The senior leadership team seems to be on different pages and being owned by an investment firm has led to hiring freeze.

Interview Questions

• How would you work and manage people, that have been leads in their positions here? (I think during the buyout/restructure people that were senior manager types, have been given new managers?)   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fox Head (Irvine, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Was screened in a phone interview, then had an in-office interview. The interview was fairly relaxed, I met with several people in my department as well as the HR department.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fox Head (Stockton, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

You have a brief meeting with the warehouse supervisor and are asked basic question (Do you have warehouse experience and things relating to that nature). Supervisor then takes you on a tour of the warehouse where you have the opportunity to ask any questions and see how the warehouse is ran.

Interview Questions

• Do you have warehouse experience?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fox Head (Irvine, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was easy to apply, great conversation, they were very clean on expectations and did a great job. They seem to have a passion for what they do. Would highly recommend the company to others