Want a Free Job Posting?

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fox Mobile Entertainment

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Search Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fox Mobile Entertainment (Beverly Hills, CA) in June 2010.

Had a phone interview, then went in for an in person interview. I went for an interview at FMG in Beverly Hills and I met with two VP's to go over the details of the position. They both filled me on what was expected of the position and the advantages of working at FMG. Mostly up selling me on the position. I thought the interview went well (about 2 hours and was really informal). I never heard back from the HR Manager nor the two VP's who interviewed me. It's really disheartening when these companies don't have the decency to return a simple yes or no, but instead put their companies reputation on the line for being unprofessional. Don't even bother applying here b/c they obviously need help on their interviewing etiquette.

Interview Questions

• Strategy Question: What steps would you take to start the campaign and what kind of research would you do?   Answer Question