Foxconn Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foxconn Buyer Interview Questions

Interviews at Foxconn

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Foxconn in January 2015.

Interview

Was referred by a friend. HR contacted through phone for an interview, and came in for an in-person interview with two people. One of the managers was too busy to speak with me (She kept picking up her phone calls and running out of the conference room multiple times), so she asked for me to come in and meet another manager the following week. Whole process took about 2 weeks (2 in person interviews). The three people I interviewed were very nice and understanding about my employment situation. First thing they asked was if i knew Mandarin Chinese, but my resume spoke for itself. Seems like people there are very busy. I had to wait 20-30 minutes for each person.

Interview Questions

• N/A, they let me do most of the talking because I had no experience, and answered any questions I had about the position and company   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a higher salary raise (they offered lower than I expected for an entry-level position for somebody with a college BA degree) and HR rejected my negotiation and offered 401k matching for me instead, with benefits rolling in on the first day of my employment.

Other Interview Reviews for Foxconn

Buyer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foxconn in April 2008.

Interview

interviewed based on 1 to 1, met with more than 4 people, very positive and good interview atmosphere. company looks kind of old and outdated from the outside of the building, contrary to what a big well known company is.

Interview Questions