Foxconn Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (Cupertino, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process is of three steps: Phone screen, Project, and On-site.
    Phone screen was basic HR question + Resume review.
    The project let you design something that applies the knowledge in Engineering, Design, and Manufacturing. Things that are helpful: DFX and manufacturing processes.
    I presented the project in the on-site interview. The on-site was a half day 4-5 hours presentation+additional questions session. Very thorough questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you justify your design?
      How would you design a plastic part and its mold?
      How would you tell the difference between materials?
      -In a nutshell: materials, design, and manufacturing.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

HR phone interview
    then, skype interview with senior team member and finance manager.
    They asked me to talk about my prior experience and what skills i have to pick up the job.
    They are also very informative to questions candidates might have.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The building is tucked away at the other end of entrance, but wasn't too difficult to find. Do get there early, as parking was very difficult, even though there's a parking lot. I had to circle for about 15 minutes before I scored parking. Once there, the recruiter brought me to a conference room and I met with the HR Generalist. She was very nice, found it very easy to talk to her. Expect to be there for about an hour.

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Nearly no specific question on supply chain management. Hard working attitude and personality are the core for interview.
    Pls speak clearly that you are a hard worker and understood the special requirement for a planner and ready to take responsibilities any time.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It takes 3 weeks for the whole process. I received a call from the HR and had a resume screening. After there was a technical interview from a manager. They asked me some behavior questions and some questions about mechanical design

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Depending on the interviewer but mainly focused on questions that reflect the adaptability and experience of the interviewee. They asked questions on your bio and situation questions such as how you would respond when you encounter challenges from customers or internal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No price negotiation

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Pretty basic questions for any engineer role. No riddles or hypothetical puzzles. Questions on your background, what you studied or projects you worked on, questions about making work commitments, etc.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

First called by HR, then scheduled a technical phone interview. During the phone interview, I realized there were multiple people on the other side and all asked you questions which was strange because you don't know who you are talking to.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Got introduced by a someone that worked there. Went into the interview and they had 3 people that did a 1 to 1 interview. They asked some Electrical Engineering question related to circuits and power. Also asked some logic problems and some computer science questions.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Foxconn (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

make a presentation on some technical subject
    HR person + engineering manager sat in on interview as well as conference call with manager at other site
    very nice and low-key interview that included basic questions about resume
    no chance to look around office and see what employees did on a day-to-day basis