Foxconn Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foxconn Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Foxconn

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (Plainfield, IN) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied on college career center, got a call from HR about 2 weeks later. Asked some behavior questions like: what is the most stressful time, what is the greatest failure.
This position is in Plainfield, IN

Interview Questions

• I did not expected that to be an interview as HR said he would only spend a few minutes with me.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Foxconn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxconn (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

1. Technical phone call. Talked about Java basic knowledge, projects on resume;
    2. HR phone call. Behavior questions.
    3. Onsite. 5 Hours, Most time talking about resume and two simple algorithm questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxconn in July 2009.

Interview

At the beginning, IT manager contact me through the phone. They provide some information about position.
    I have time to do research. The next interview schedule a week later. They ask about SaaS concept, which including EDI, XML, XML Schema, SQL, Web services.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain outer join, inner join, left join and right join in Database?   Answer Question
    • Tell me how much you know about web services?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (Taipei (Taiwan)) in August 2017.

Interview

you will get an English and personality quiz first. Then the manager will give you an interview. He asked some professional question and experiences. I interviewed for two manager and a HR.

Interview Questions

• What your cell phone do from boot to connect to Internet?   Answer Question