Foxwoods Resort Casino Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foxwoods Resort Casino Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.1

Food & Beverage Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foxwoods Resort Casino.

Interview

Never received any chances for an interview. Mainly received a rejection letter stating that due to my previous employment, they cannot consider me for a job offer. Quite unfair that they would cast someone aside after been terminated after a year and applying to a different position within the company.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ledyard, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Foxwoods Resort Casino (Ledyard, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

I came in to the employment office to meet with the manager had a great talk about experience and what I felt like I could bring to the table as an employee, very comfortable

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the table as a new employee.   1 Answer

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Foxwoods Resort Casino.

Interview

Didn't get the interview and instead got a rejection stating they didn't need anyone of my background, despite having the skills needed. Their HR department really needs to reform and actually look at a person's skill set instead of their background.

Box Office Interview

Interview

Supervisors usually handles the interview, they will bring you into the office and show you some of the programs that are used in the department. If you have any knowledge of CAMS, or TITAN then you are pretty much all set for this job.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is your greatest strength?
      Why ticket sales?
      Answer Question

Casino Credit Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ledyard, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Foxwoods Resort Casino (Ledyard, CT).

Interview

Just show up with some nice clothes, smile and act intelligent. Foxwoods will pretty much hire anyone. If you are ethnic or tribal you have a better shot at a higher position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxwoods Resort Casino.

Interview

They tested on your ability to identify different colors,ie the chip colors, green,red, orange,... some math questions for you to pass(the higher the better), I applied online and they didn't called, so I called to the HR for an interview opportunity, the HR said I can come in the next day for a walk-in.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Stonington, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Foxwoods Resort Casino (North Stonington, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was great. I took a small math assessment test and spoke with an HR representative who explained tribal hiring processes to me. Then within a few days was contacted for a second in person interview and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• A question on the math test involving grammar school mathematics. I was thrown by the question with fractions. It seems silly but it threw me. Other than that nothing was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Would you like the job, these are the shifts we have available? It was very easy and they were very personable and friendly.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foxwoods Resort Casino in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online on the company website. Then got call for interview at Eagle Park. I was asked basic retail and customer service questions. After a short conversation I was offered a position and set up for orientation.

Surveillance Officer Interview

Interview

Interview process was typical. Dress for sucess and do some research for the why do you want to work here question. Also what are your strenghts and what are your weakness. Overall it was fairly laid back, but professional.

Bingo Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ledyard, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Foxwoods Resort Casino (Ledyard, CT) in December 2012.

Interview

They call you to come in to take "testing", do not tell you that you will also be interviewing that day. The whole process takes about 3 hours. The testing is basic math skills, on a computer and once you are done with that, they just send you to a back room in the corporate offices to interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. You aren't allowed to get a higher payrate. What they pay is what they pay.