Fractal Analytics Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fractal Analytics Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

3.3

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a three round interview with the first two being technical and the last one being an HR round. The questions asked during the technical interview were vague and had little relevance to the actual job at hand . Although the HR was kind of pretty and it was fun to have a conversation with her which went from work life balance to why do I want to move from a product based environment to a service based environment

Interview Questions

• How does Google Analyse Traffic data ?   1 Answer

I had a better job offer

Other Interview Reviews for Fractal Analytics

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Coimbatore (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with an aptitude test.
    After that there are three rounds of interviews.
    First two are technical and the last is HR.
    All the rounds are elimination rounds.
    So u have to perform well in each round.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were related to statistical analysis of certain challenges and problems.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics in September 2015.

Interview

It was hard, they take only people suited for the fractal environment. As long as you maintain your calm and direct the interviewers attention to topics that are you strengths then you should do fine.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds .First was technical followed by technical which was second round .Then there was a HR round .Final one was roles in the organization.It was done in one single day and results were declared immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not allowed

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Chennai (India)).

Interview

An online test with logical and math questions
    Three people had come to interview us the next day.They shortlisted about ten people from 45 to 50.They mostly asked qns off my resume.All three of them interviewed me.There were Guesstimates qns as well. Also, a math puzzles.He helped me to solve it.They chose two of us from my college.I had done some research on their company which helped me through the final round.

Interview Questions

• Whats the number of edges of square in the nth dimesion   3 Answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

A smooth and well conducted Interview. # rounds of Technical, HR and management round. They stress more on your resume and the languages known to you and decide if you are the best fit for the organisational needs.

Interview Questions

• A few case studies and languages based   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Coimbatore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds
    1- Aptitude questions, verbal, reasonin and basic programing (flowchart analysis) were asked. The questions were fairly average but the time constraint was the Biggest challenge .You 've to answer 60 questions in 60 minutes . It was an online test
    2- Those who were shortlisted from 1st round had Technical 2 HR round each eliminatory.
    3- After Technical it was General HR

Interview Questions

• Basic Guessestimate questions.. You can read them online., make sure you've a fair idea of how a business world works   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation for freshers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds.
    1 Aptitude Round
    It has three sections. The questions were of CAT pattern. 60 mins , 60 questions. All sections were open.
         1. Quant - It was between CAT and CMAT level.
         2. Verbal - It was of average level.
         3. LR/DI - LR was average level and DI was easy level.Then

2 Round 1 (Interview)

In this round interviewer focused on resume and its details. Be sure that you know in and out of your resume. The interviewer asked me very basic questions like why analytics and define it. Then I was given a general guess estimate and then there was a case study. The interviewer focuses more on how you think. The interview was basically to analyse how we think.
    The interviewer was very nice and caring. He was very considering and it was the best interview uptill now. It lasted 25-30 mins

3 Round 2 (Interview)

In this round it was quite tricky. I was asked a mathematical puzzle. The interviewer was giving hint as to how to solve the question. The again I was given a case study and was asked various situations related to it basically again testing thinking. Then I was asked about my background then the interview went in that way. It was all about thinking.

The interviewers make you very comfortable and are very nice and caring.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation for Freshers. Only for experienced professionals.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics in October 2014.

Interview

Written round followed by two rounds of technical interviews and one HR. Written has basic aptitude questions with interviews having case studies, puzzles and guesstimates .Interviews also involve deep understanding of your creative and analytics skills via various questions based on your resume. Guesstimates and case studies are normal as on google, though an interviewer can go deep and into multiple approaches if and when required.

Interview Questions

• difficult maths question based on probability and graphs.   Answer Question

Better offer from a better place with good work.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First round: Aptitude test
    Second and Third round: Face to Face interview
    Final Round: HR round.

Each round is an elimination round

Mostly all the interview rounds will take place on same day and offer letter is given on the same day itself.

Interview Questions

• For analyst level position they want to test you whether you have business and qunatitative aptitude. They give you business scenario (case study). They will test your maths and stats knowledge if you have educational back ground in them.   Answer Question