Fractal Analytics Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 27, 2017

3.3

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Called for an aptitude round, questions were easy and everyone did well in paper but still no one in a group are further shortlisted for the interview round.

Other Interview Reviews for Fractal Analytics

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Online test 75 min.
    30 ques are based upon Reasoning, 15 on data analysis, data interpretation,
    15 quantitative apti, 20 english.
    ques on data analysis are quite tough,
    reasoning ques are easy but took a long time

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics.

Interview

Nice. It was a simple process. The interviewer also was nice. They told me i can join in 30 days. That was the best part. Early and easy hiring.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics in August 2017.

Interview

While the interview process was quite smooth, the type of interview was subjective. Nearly all the candidates got a different interviewer so can't really compare the interviews.
    There was some CV grilling and the typical guestimtes and puzzles.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed in Mumbai. There were two written tests by co- cubes : 30 min and 15min. first one was lr, di and English. the other one was QA.
    the level was more than avg but the selection criteria was tooo hard. only 2 were chosen in written out of 30

Interview Questions

• Did not reach the interview level.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a three round interview with the first two being technical and the last one being an HR round. The questions asked during the technical interview were vague and had little relevance to the actual job at hand . Although the HR was kind of pretty and it was fun to have a conversation with her which went from work life balance to why do I want to move from a product based environment to a service based environment

Interview Questions

• How does Google Analyse Traffic data ?   1 Answer

I had a better job offer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Coimbatore (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with an aptitude test.
    After that there are three rounds of interviews.
    First two are technical and the last is HR.
    All the rounds are elimination rounds.
    So u have to perform well in each round.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were related to statistical analysis of certain challenges and problems.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics in September 2015.

Interview

It was hard, they take only people suited for the fractal environment. As long as you maintain your calm and direct the interviewers attention to topics that are you strengths then you should do fine.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds .First was technical followed by technical which was second round .Then there was a HR round .Final one was roles in the organization.It was done in one single day and results were declared immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not allowed

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Chennai (India)).

Interview

An online test with logical and math questions
    Three people had come to interview us the next day.They shortlisted about ten people from 45 to 50.They mostly asked qns off my resume.All three of them interviewed me.There were Guesstimates qns as well. Also, a math puzzles.He helped me to solve it.They chose two of us from my college.I had done some research on their company which helped me through the final round.

Interview Questions

• Whats the number of edges of square in the nth dimesion   3 Answers