Fractal Analytics Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fractal Analytics Business Analyst Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics in October 2015.

Interview

The designation offered by VERITY was that of a Banking Analyst, the posting being at Hyderabad.

Their selection process comprised of 3 rounds:
1) Group Discussion(GD)
2) Technical Interview
3) HR interview

Interesting to note, there was no aptitude test as is the general norm. I'll go through each round in detail below.

GROUP DISCUSSION
  Around 120 students appeared for the GD round of which around 30 were selected for the next round. My topic of discussion was "BLACK" (an abstract topic) with 6 people in the group. We were given about 4 minutes to discuss. The topic being abstract, various views were put forth. I was the only one selected from the group though my speaking time was quite less compared to others. It shows you DO NOT want to be remembered as the one who spoke the most. Be crisp, to the point and add to the discussion. Body language matters.

TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
 The technical interview was branch specific and nothing related to finance. I am from Civil Engg and I was mostly asked about my internship experience and my paper presentation (which was at AXIS) which I mentioned in my resume. You need to know in depth whatever you opt to mention in your resume. Very basic but very important for any interview. Another few basic questions about bridge resonance etc.

HR INTERVIEW
 11 students were selected for the final round of which 6 were selected. It was a typical HR interview with questions like why Verity, why this field, why not try in bigger firms in Mumbai, weaknesses etc. You need to have a basic framework ready for these questions and revolve your answers around it. BUT AGAIN, I cannot stress enough on the importance of presenting yourself. Presentation is MORE important than content. Finally, relax, they too want the best you. Be confident, be convincing and nail it !!

Interview Questions

• A guess estimate of the number of people in India that would use a cricket kit of an elite brand.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fractal Analytics

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Very fundamental questions were being asked mainly based on what you have done till now and they also checked if you are very through with everything that you have been upto. For campus interview there were two technical interviews and one HR round.

Interview Questions

• Describe your summer internship?
      How do you use analytics in day to day life?
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was typical analytic company interview process. The whole process took one day. Written test followed by 3 round of interviews , 2 Face to Face which were mostly technical about statistics and related to my previous experience and then one telephonic round which was more of puzzles and guess estimates and result is out in around a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Previous project experiences, Statistics , Guess estimates, puzzles   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon East (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Goregaon East (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

First round was aptitude which was very much similar to CAT..
    And after aptitude test there was a technical interview nad then hr interview.
    I couldn't clear aptitude so didn't get chance for those interviews.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

got chance through employee referral.written test followed by 2 technical interviews and one HR interview.technical rounds were based on mathematics questions, guess estimates, puzzles and business case study.they stress upon business case study and your thought process basically.

Interview Questions

• A business case study related to sales fluctuation problem of a shampoo manufacturer.sales are increasing and decreasing in regular intervals and i had to suggest some framework to solve this problem.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very quick with all the four rounds taken in a day. Results were also announced on the very same day. The interviewers were really cool and nice. They take one written round, a case study round, a technical round and last is the HR round. The interview was not so difficult.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past company experience and what did you learn from there?   Answer Question

Fractal Analytics Response

Apr 29, 2016 – Director - HR

Thanks for your feedback. Happy to see that you had a positive interview experience and your review on our process. Cheers, Sucharith Menon Global Recruiting Leader Hope you can walk up ... More

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Mostly they check analytical skills and your relevant work experience

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process have 3 rounds. These process are very common like other companies.

Negotiation