Fractal Analytics Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fractal Analytics Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics in February 2011.

Interview

The position was not posted on job-sites, I was contacted by someone at the company who had heard about me. Since the role would engage with people around the company in different cross-functional areas and across time zones, that took place over multiple interviews by phone and in person. There was a lot of discussion and open dialogue and I felt I had a lot of input into shaping the role to meet the needs of the company's growth. Everyone was very smart, open, engaging, affirming, considerate, professional, etc. Great group of people which is a big reason I was attracted to join despite having a long-term stable job elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• I was well prepared for all the questions but the one that caused me to pause was "You have been in your current position for many years, how ready are you to make a move?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was more engaged in a position where I could be really successful and meet personal and professional growth goals, where I could contribute and make a real impact. The financials were satisfactory.

Other Interview Reviews for Fractal Analytics

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fractal Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview process was structured and well organized

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't upto the mark. Gave me a feeling that I am selling a fish :-)