Fragomen Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Assistant Paralegal I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward process and similar to most described here. Filled out an online application and a recruiter contacted me to do a short phone interview where they asked very standard questions and gave some info about the position. She said that she would follow up if they wanted to bring me in for an interview which she did a few days later.

For the first interview I met with 4 different people for about 20/30 minutes each, which was a bit intimidating but everyone was very friendly and it was a good opportunity to learn more about the job and also puts a little less pressure on each individual interview since you meet with many different people. A few days later the recruiter contacted last again and set up second round interviews where it was the same process but with partners of the firm and this time 3 instead of 4.

All in all a somewhat lengthy process but not too bad. Just have to do your homework before.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Fragomen?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have in the field?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with prioritizing work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. They offered the salary that I had initially requested during the phone interview.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide.

Interview

Talent acquisition emailed requesting a writing sample and my college transcripts after I applied. Set up a phone interview after that info was reviewed, contacted by HR for interview after they review my credentials

Interview Questions

• What was a mistake you made in your personal or academic life, and how did you resolve/ handle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter reached out to me and we set up a time for an in person interview. However, they will accommodate you if you need a phone interview.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to schedule an interview the next day.

The process was very simple. The recruiter lacked energy and was very straight forward. There were no curveball questions.

The call turned into the recruiter strongly trying to sell me on the opportunity because salary expectations were not aligned. This goes hand and hand in what I have read about the benefits available and did not surprise me at all.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the time was spent going through my background.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I spoke with the Attorney of the group for this specific position, she described the job in detail and had me ask a number of questions I had about the company and the position. After, I met with another person on the team to discuss the more details about the jobs also.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience.   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

First you get a call from HR and they just ask you a few common interview questions. Then you go for an in person interview. There I interviewed with a HR person and then 3 senior paralegals. They were very nice and asked simple questions. They really want you to stay for at least 2 years since most paralegals plan on going to law school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The process consists of an over the phone interview with an HR recruiter in which after you are required to submit unofficial transcripts, your references and you are required to complete an online assessment that includes reading and comprehension, inductive/deductive reasoning as well as a writing portion where you are transcribing an official document and adjusting it.

Once that has been submitted, an in person interview will be scheduled with a panel of a couple of attorneys and a few senior paralegals.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation in your previous work that required multi-tasking and presented difficulty and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Assistant Paralegal I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (Matawan, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone conversation after I submitted my application. About 2 weeks later I went in person to the Matawan office where 3 people interviewed me. There was supposed to be 4, but one was sick that day. They asked me the same questions and explained the same ideas about the company, so I wasn't sure how much coordinating happened among these people since they interviewed me separately, one after the other. In the end, I didn't get it because they told me that I did not have enough experience for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term plans?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 people for the position. Very friendly but they needed to know that I was the proper fit for the position. Heavy emphasis on detail oriented work. They were also looking for my ability to work late dependent on the amount of work on deck.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Very simple straightforward process of meeting with the hiring partner and other directors. Had an initial phone screen followed by two interviews. the first was a group interview with the partner on the phone and one director. The second was in in person follow up with the partner. Both interviews were relatively unstructured and allowed us to understand each others work styles.

Administrative Assistant (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I met with three paralegals for a temp position to help during cap season set up through a temp agency. It was relaxed and quick as it was just a short screening for a 2 month position.

Interview Questions

• Relevant experience, why are you interested in working here.   Answer Question