Fragomen Worldwide Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.7

Assistant Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 people for the position. Very friendly but they needed to know that I was the proper fit for the position. Heavy emphasis on detail oriented work. They were also looking for my ability to work late dependent on the amount of work on deck.

Immigration Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Went in for the job interview. Lasted 10 minutes. The only two questions being asked were "Tell me about your previous job", and "Do you have any questions" Got a vibe that the interviewer really was disinterested.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward process and similar to most described here. Filled out an online application and a recruiter contacted me to do a short phone interview where they asked very standard questions and gave some info about the position. She said that she would follow up if they wanted to bring me in for an interview which she did a few days later.

For the first interview I met with 4 different people for about 20/30 minutes each, which was a bit intimidating but everyone was very friendly and it was a good opportunity to learn more about the job and also puts a little less pressure on each individual interview since you meet with many different people. A few days later the recruiter contacted last again and set up second round interviews where it was the same process but with partners of the firm and this time 3 instead of 4.

All in all a somewhat lengthy process but not too bad. Just have to do your homework before.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Fragomen?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have in the field?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with prioritizing work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. They offered the salary that I had initially requested during the phone interview.

Assistant Paralegal I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide.

Interview

Received a telephone interview from the Fragomen recruiter. Interview last about 15 to 20 mins. Overall, the interview was great. The recruiter listened to everything I had to say, and gave more insight about the company and what they were looking for.

Assistant Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Shortly after submitting my resume via an online job portal, I was contacted by a Fragomen recruiter to arrange for an informal interview within the next few days. The interview was very informal in nature and basically we just reviewed my resume, what the position entailed, and why I thought I would be a good match. It only lasted about 20 mins and the recruiter ended with saying if positions open on one of the teams you will be contacted. So sometimes you are contacted for a position that isn't even available yet. I was contacted within a week that "now" there was an assistant paralegal position available and I was asked to submit a writing sample, three references, and transcripts. I was scheduled for three interviews at their office in Manhattan. The first interview was with someone from HR, the second was with a new partner to the firm, and the third interview was with two partners. The interviews were pretty informal and more conversational.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was somewhat intimidating but went well. I was told to expect to spend 2 hours for the interviews, and since I was interviewed by 5 people individually it took about that long. The firm was flexible in setting up a Skype interview since I lived 4 hours from their office at the time. I was interviewed by 2 senior paralegals, 2 associate attorneys and 1 partner. Some of the questions were repetitive, so it would've been better to have all interviewers there at once but the paralegals and attorneys have busy schedules so I imagine it's difficult to find a time that works for everyone. The question that every person asked was why I was interested in business immigration.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for a business immigration law firm?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide in August 2016.

Interview

Applied the job from school career center website. Get a phone call from recruiter after a month to schedule the phone interview. During the phone interview, it basically went through the resume. After that, I can go to the next step. It was an English test ( online)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Atlanta Branch.I was contacted for an interview a week in advance. The interview was in a four parts. The first I met with the HR manager, who was warm and explained she was there to bring clarification and to be a friendly introduction. The second person was an associate who tested how I processed things by asking how I would address a given scenario such as how to help a business find the best candidate.I would recommend giving as much detail as posdible. I responded with the information she gave me but they want to see you think of the possibilities yourself. I then met with an attorney and her associate who gave me a detailed description of the job as well as asked my reasons for the job. It concluded with the warm HR person who asked if I had any final questions.

Interview Questions

• What are my top 3 strengths that references would agree on? A weakness/point of improvement   1 Answer

Assistant Paralegal I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide in July 2016.

Interview

Straightforward process but company seems very disorganized and unprofessional. The first step was a quick phone screen and the second step was an in-person interview with a supervising paralegal. I waited over a month to hear back from them regarding the position and even then only received an answer after sending multiple follow up emails.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Fragomen Worldwide (Coral Gables, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

First interview with HR over the phone then asked to come in for interview with associate and partner they make you take a long test and then another interview with HR

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have dealing with clients   Answer Question