Cover image for Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System

Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System in Aug 2022

Interview

I didn't feel nervous even though I was interviewed by 3 people at the same time its the first time I wasn't scared to answer everyones questions. Everyone made me feel not pressured and really interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    1 Answer

Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System

Application

I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System

Interview

Interviewer and team was authentic and interested. Lead interviewer was very interested in learning about candidate's background. Team asked their own questions about experience and how it related to job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Monroe, LA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Highly competitive applicants. Very hard to get a first round interview. Usually two interviews is the average time frame for from applying to winning a job offer. Expect interviewers to comprise of a panel of at least 3 interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • What happened at your current job to make you want to get hired here?

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interviewing process was extremely easy, they asked me questions about my previous job duties as well as answered any questions I had honestly. They were very transparent and respectful about everything that they said.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

First contact by email with Recruiter sending Digital interview invitation. Second contact by phone with Recruiter senting up face to face interview. Interviewed with Director who had coding questions, Manager who had situational questions, and Supervisor who had EHR System Questions.

Interview Questions
  • How many encounters per hour can you coder?
  • How do you review the documentation to code E&M codes?
  • What is your experience with EPIC?
  • How would you handle any conflict with a provider or coworker?

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA)

Interview

Went in and talked to the hiring manager that oversees the department I was to work for; HR then called me to offer the position and advise the salary. I accepted, then received a packet of documents explaining what to expect, and had a website for me to go complete all the necessary information. It was very well planned out.

Interview Questions
  • Hiring Manager asked about my work background and willingness to work overtime We discussed these for a bit, then HM told me about the job I interviewed for, then what to expect after our interview.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in Jun 2016

Interview

Interviewed with supervisor then director joined the interview. When the interview was done the director left and the supervisor said many negative things about the director. The interview only lasted 10 minutes and they asked all personal questions and no questions related to the position I applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a morning person, because we start early.

Application

Interview

Two phone interviews (1 with recruiter and 1 with Director), 1 in person interview, and then an offer. The interview was extremely easy and felt they just needed someone to fill the position. Once the offer was extended, I didn't hear from anyone until I received a confirmation informing me of the start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in Jan 2016

Interview

Interview was a multi group interview handled in a very friendly and professional manner, after a phone screen. A one-on-one was the final with my direct supervisor. It was all very conversational and relaxed for the most part.

Interview Questions
  • How much integration experience I had

Anonymous Employee in Gonzales, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Gonzales, LA) in Jan 2015

Interview

I did a video interview, followed by a peer and management interview. The entire process took approximately three weeks, and then I had to wait a month for orientation. I felt the people who interviewed me had good questions, and they clearly were interested in filling the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews
RSS Feed
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews