Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System Interview Questions

Interviews at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System

Medical Coder III Interview

Interview

First contact by email with Recruiter sending Digital interview invitation.
    Second contact by phone with Recruiter senting up face to face interview.
    Interviewed with Director who had coding questions, Manager who had situational questions, and Supervisor who had EHR System Questions.

Interview Questions

• How many encounters per hour can you coder?   1 Answer
    • How do you review the documentation to code E&M codes?   1 Answer
    • What is your experience with EPIC?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle any conflict with a provider or coworker?   1 Answer

Epic Systems Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System.

Interview

Straightforward, efficient and didn't ask me silly, unnecessary questions. Did not waste my time by calling me in with no intention to hire. Good interview and onboarding process. Good followup by HR.

Interview Questions

• How are your programming skills.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Went in and talked to the hiring manager that oversees the department I was to work for; HR then called me to offer the position and advise the salary. I accepted, then received a packet of documents explaining what to expect, and had a website for me to go complete all the necessary information. It was very well planned out.

Interview Questions

• Hiring Manager asked about my work background and willingness to work overtime
      We discussed these for a bit, then HM told me about the job I interviewed for, then what to expect after our interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate; the offer was very sufficient! I asked to have a couple of days to think about it, then accepted after providing notice to current employer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with supervisor then director joined the interview. When the interview was done the director left and the supervisor said many negative things about the director. The interview only lasted 10 minutes and they asked all personal questions and no questions related to the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Are you a morning person, because we start early.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Two phone interviews (1 with recruiter and 1 with Director), 1 in person interview, and then an offer. The interview was extremely easy and felt they just needed someone to fill the position. Once the offer was extended, I didn't hear from anyone until I received a confirmation informing me of the start date.

IS Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was a multi group interview handled in a very friendly and professional manner, after a phone screen. A one-on-one was the final with my direct supervisor. It was all very conversational and relaxed for the most part.

Interview Questions

• How much integration experience I had   1 Answer

Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gonzales, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Gonzales, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

I did a video interview, followed by a peer and management interview. The entire process took approximately three weeks, and then I had to wait a month for orientation. I felt the people who interviewed me had good questions, and they clearly were interested in filling the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a multitasking situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System.

Interview

Staff was welcoming. HR is the problem.

Negotiation

HR is terribly slow and cannot evaluate talent, experience or compensation properly. They are widely derided within the company for these things.

IS Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a group of upper level officials. At first I was incredibly nervous because I've never interviewed with a group of people, but they were all very friendly. If an interview is scheduled, it is mainly to make sure the personality is there to work efficiently with the current team.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked other than basic IT knowledge.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by every single employee in the department. Selection was based on a popularity rating. Many persons interviewing admitted that they had never been part of an interview process. They were completely unqualified and untrained.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer