Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System Interview Questions

Interviews at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Went in and talked to the hiring manager that oversees the department I was to work for; HR then called me to offer the position and advise the salary. I accepted, then received a packet of documents explaining what to expect, and had a website for me to go complete all the necessary information. It was very well planned out.

Interview Questions

• Hiring Manager asked about my work background and willingness to work overtime
      We discussed these for a bit, then HM told me about the job I interviewed for, then what to expect after our interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate; the offer was very sufficient! I asked to have a couple of days to think about it, then accepted after providing notice to current employer

IS Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a group of upper level officials. At first I was incredibly nervous because I've never interviewed with a group of people, but they were all very friendly. If an interview is scheduled, it is mainly to make sure the personality is there to work efficiently with the current team.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked other than basic IT knowledge.   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2010.

Interview

Was very "put off" by the interview process. There were several people that were involved in the interview process. I then found out through a reliable source how the previous person had been replaced without warning. Got the sense that this was not a good work environment and chose to look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had in confrontational situations?   Answer Question

Did not trust the manager that was interviewing me.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System.

Interview

Staff was welcoming. HR is the problem.

Negotiation

HR is terribly slow and cannot evaluate talent, experience or compensation properly. They are widely derided within the company for these things.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with supervisor then director joined the interview. When the interview was done the director left and the supervisor said many negative things about the director. The interview only lasted 10 minutes and they asked all personal questions and no questions related to the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Are you a morning person, because we start early.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by every single employee in the department. Selection was based on a popularity rating. Many persons interviewing admitted that they had never been part of an interview process. They were completely unqualified and untrained.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gonzales, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Gonzales, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

I did a video interview, followed by a peer and management interview. The entire process took approximately three weeks, and then I had to wait a month for orientation. I felt the people who interviewed me had good questions, and they clearly were interested in filling the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a multitasking situation.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Two phone interviews (1 with recruiter and 1 with Director), 1 in person interview, and then an offer. The interview was extremely easy and felt they just needed someone to fill the position. Once the offer was extended, I didn't hear from anyone until I received a confirmation informing me of the start date.

Epic Systems Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System.

Interview

Straightforward, efficient and didn't ask me silly, unnecessary questions. Did not waste my time by calling me in with no intention to hire. Good interview and onboarding process. Good followup by HR.

Interview Questions

• How are your programming skills.   1 Answer

CIS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview on-site with hiring manager. Later, phone interview with lead programmer to get an understanding of my programming skills.