Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc in January 2017.

Interview

Very sporadic process, weeks in between steps, very little presence online ( president doesn't even have a photo on Linked In, no social properties, website looks 20 year sold) to learn about them let alone being representative of a company that is suppose to be experts, consulting with others on how best to reach customers. What does this communicate to potential candidates let alone potential clients. Lack of digital effort/presence should of been my first tip, my take aways: old school, stuck in the past, only surviving on established traditional media relationships, blank stares when asking about digital expertise, growth or vision.

Interview Questions

• Average, typical questions from them, poor answers to my questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc.

Interview

The interview process is really casual, but meaningful. I initially met with the intern coordinator, then had a separate coffee/lunch meeting with the boss. The boss likes to meet and get to know the people he hires because he really cares about the company.

Consulting Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted almost immediately by phone. I had two phone interviews before being asked for an in-office interview. Travel expenses were paid by the company. Process was very informal and I met with and was interviewed by many random employees. Questions seemed ill-prepared and meaningless.

Interview Questions

• Why I would be a good fit for the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Waited a few weeks for the offer and finally received a random phone call. There was no negotiation and no vacation for the first 6 months of employment. Three days the following 6 months. I would recommend others try to negotiate more paid time off before accepting.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc.

Interview

Interview obtained through a recruiter. Preliminary interview at recruiter office, followed up with secondary interview at their office. Opportunity to meet more staff on second interview. It was helpful to go through a recruiter because the process was faster. The recruiter also prepared me with some standard interview questions. These were helpful. The people at Frank N. Magid were very pleasant. Seems like a great company!

I had a different job offer elsewhere.

Consulting Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc.

Interview

After initially process of sending in resume and some introductory phone calls - it took about 2 weeks to schedule in person interview. Very informal interview process - just talked to a number of employees about the position and myself. Didn't hear back again for another 4 weeks when I got job offer out of the blue.

Interview Questions

• How will you apply your skills to this position? The duties were very unclear so this was difficult to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

For the Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Its a easy process, you can hire a person through his personality adn through his career.

Interview Questions

• Whats your name & qualification.?   1 Answer
    • Why you need this job.?   1 Answer
    • what you can do for us.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its a good offer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc in January 2017.

Interview

I had two phone calls, and then they asked me to complete a project. I submitted the project, even early, and they said they would get back to me in a few days. I never heard back.