Frank Recruitment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Frank Recruitment Group

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

First Step was a conversation with the team leader of the part of the business I applied to join. The enthusiasm, energy and drive of the team leader was great and I got a thorough description of both the role and what the goals/ambition are for the organisation. At the end of the the conversation I was invited to visit their office in London to have a more formal interview and continue the conversations.
    Was received at their office and had 3 step interview with their manager follows by the director and at last the team leader . They were all great, friendly, professional and welcoming.
    We talked about my previous career/journey and about the company what their intentions and ambitious are as well as potential career paths within the organisation.

Interview Questions

• About my previous role, about myself as a person and what I see myself doing with a long term perspective   Answer Question

Frank Recruitment Group Response

Jan 24, 2020 – Employee Brand Executive

Thank you for sharing your interview experience!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Denver, CO).

Interview

I have been approached a few times by them, first time, the recruiter never got back to me after their initial reach out. The second go around, I was approached by the local VP, and put in contact with the same recruiter who was MIA after her reach out a few months back. I interviewed with them prior to COVID, and was engaged once they had the green light to hire again. I spoke to the VP, for about an hour with tangible next steps that needed to be completed by him and the recruiter. It has been well over a month, and I haven't heard back after two follow up attempts on my end. I understand that things are constantly changing with the current environment, FRG has done a poor job in communicating particularly in these trying times. These are times where great companies stand out, sad to say, I'm disappointed in their actions and will not consider engaging with them again.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your experience in tech sales and recruiting   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

- phone screen with internal recruiter
    - skype interview with office team lead
    - in person interview with two office managers

Very straightforward interview process, although a bit clumsy. They will mostly qualify your interest in the position and dig into your motivations for the role. Quite honestly, as long as you say you are money motivated you will be hired.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in recruitment?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2020.

Interview

I was contacted 11 days after an online application to a quite embarrassing recruitment process from a recruitment company.

Day 11- I received an email saying "I have reviewed your application", then asking "at what time can I call you tomorrow for an interview"?

Tip #1: You want me? Please coordinate a date with me, don't suppose I will call you tomorrow like if we agreed on it.

Day 12- The recruiter sends me an email telling me they don't have my number. My number is very, very big in my resume, which you surely read in the application you reviewed, according to your email, or just read the resume, which you surely have in your hand when calling me.

The interviewer calls me after I send them my number, telling me I have been referred from someone within the company and that I must be quite valued, then she immediately followed with “tell me about yourself”. Since I can infer they haven't read my resume, I ask her if she wants me to guide her through it. As expected, all she said was "uh-huh" and "ok" during the whole explanation.

She proceeded after that to say that the company is very fast paced, and immediately threw me a fast ball without any notice. Afterwards, without any space to really talk either, she said I will be sent information about the company via email and a written task I must answer within 24hrs.

Total: 15 minute conversation

Tip #2: I know who I am and where I stand. I don't need you to lie to me to show how sales work at FRG. I know no one within the company and I was not referred. I do not feel valued with lies.

Tip #3: Bring my resume to the conversation. I would love to see whether I fit by talking with someone within the company.

Tip #4: Fast balls just make you look like a company that likes to mess with people and put them in uncomfortable trials. I can try and answer your questions, but please, I would like to hear about you first even if I know who FRG is. It warms people up. Also, it would be nice to get notified in the conversation before making questions. Structure yourself better.

Tip #5: Try to play on equal terms. If you can ask me, I’m expecting to be able to ask you as well. Opting to send me a written (and outdated) PDF about your company instead would be like me pretending I talked with you with just my resume. You call to go beyond a PDF.

Day 13- I received a rejection email, starting with “Hi Joe”. My name is not Joe.

Tip #6: Be careful on your emails, I’d wouldn’t work in a company that ignores excellence to prioritize speed.

The experience: very glad I got to learn about the mediocrity of FRG right from the start before actually making any real investment other than a few hours prepping for the interview. Happily rejected.

Interview Questions

• (Start of conversation) "Here at FRG, we work on a very fast paced environment. For example, you can find yourself in a situation where a customer calls on a Thursday and wants a new hire by Monday". (Fast ball) "What would you say to him?"   Answer Question
    • List key features of Frank Recruitment Group   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work in recruitment, and why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question
    • What is your long-term career objective and how can we help you achieve it?   Answer Question
    • What personality traits do you have that you believe would make you successful with us?   Answer Question
    • Why should we give you a chance?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

Recruiter reached out we spoke on the phone, writing assessment was sent to me, then in person interview by two executives. It all took a week - 10 days max

Interview Questions

• What motivates you, Describe yourself, Past experience, Why them?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The process was a bit strange. The initial phone call was pleasant and promising. They built me up and got excited. Good energy. The face to face interview was opposite. A bit aggressive and suddenly I'm overqualified for the role. So we went from a healthy conversation of expectations over the phone to a "You mostly manage, so I'm not sure if facilitating is for you." Keep in mind being a great trainer and facilitator is what got me to a managerial position. Their concerns didn't make much sense.

The worst part, they ghosted me. Said they'd call back two days later and never reached back out. I encourage your Dallas office to tread a little more carefully with candidates and follow through with that you say you're going to do. I hope the folks you speak with in the future receive a more pleasant experience than I did.

Interview Questions

• What percent of your job is behind a desk and what percent is spent facilitating?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2019.

Interview

The recruiters are very friendly and love to engage with candidates a LOT over the phone. Once I made myself available for both PT, FT, contract, tele-commute, etc- my phone rang off the hook! They were not very successful in getting me in-person interviews locally, however. Now that the "new aura" has worn off, they have flipped the table- they are calling all my old companies that use Netsuite, and offering OTHER consultants to take my former roles! They even called ME and asked if my current company could use a new Netsuite consultant. UM, that would be MY JOB you are asking to have someone take over!!!
    SLEAZY tactics. Using MY resume and MY references to dig out potential new business opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Please explain in detail what phase of the implementation project you were hands-on with, versus managed or oversight.   Answer Question

Vendor Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group in November 2019.

Interview

I was notified through LinkedIn that there was a job available in my area. Set up a time for phone interview and.....then he never called. No email. No nothing.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Long - 2 hours - asked to become very prepared with a presentation for the interviewer. Was pressured about what I wanted for compensations and the lowest I would go. Was reassured I would make almsot double then what I was wanting once commissions went through.

Inside Sales & Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY).

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for this position, I spoke with him on the phone the following day and everything went well. He set me up for a webcam interview with the higher ups. They had me sit on Skype waiting for them for about 20 minutes, no apologies, pretty much told me that money is their main priority and told me nothing great or inspiring about the company.
    If was a brief interview. I was never contacted after with an offer or that they decided to move along with another candidate.
    I would have passed on the opportunity if they'd given it anyways so it's a win-win.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2019.

Interview

First I had phone interview with recruiter and then I had an in person interview with manager and then a sales presentation. After the sales presentation, I was also asked questions by another manager.