Frank Recruitment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frank Recruitment Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Frank Recruitment Group

2.8

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

It was easy, they called immediately so phone first. I applied on Craigslist so I should have known the company wouldn't be legit. A young girl phoned me, perhaps an intern. Second was the group interview second. A big waste of time m.

Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

They first me to describe work experience. Then they asked me specifically about individual projects and the programming languages. Then they asked me when was the earliest I could start and what my salary requirements were. Then they asked to fill out some extra documents giving more details about my background and my experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Denver, CO) in March 2018.

Interview

Starts with a brief phone call interview, they emphasize how competitive the environment is. Later, they invite you for an in person interview. If you pass that interview, you give a presentation in front of company members as the final step in the process.

Interview Questions

• What drives you? Have you ever been in a competitive environment before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial phone call, 30-45 minutes. Skype interview, approximately an hour. In person interview, 2-2.5 hours. Asked about the top characteristics a salesman must have, what drives you, how much money you'd like to make.

Interview Questions

• If you did not have interview access, how would you find potential clients?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group in December 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview first - pretty short and sweet. Came in and met with two of the managers, spent about 30-45 minutes total. No crazy questions the first time, just a run-down of the job and going through your resume.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Was easy scheduling very friendly recruiter. after hearing about the job it was not the right fit for me company is still a start up and not established.

SharePoint Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Followed the job description, asked proficiency in programming languages. Not rigid, some behavorial questions. Relatively smooth process, they try to best understand your skills and your passions - why do the work elsewise?

Interview Questions

• If you had one equally qualified candidate standing right next to you, why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

Wanted to resubmit me to a job posting I already applied to directly, refused to even state the company name but I disclosed all the companies I'd applied for. Still Persisted wanting to resubmit me depending on my experience (already had my resume), and salary requirements (wanted to negotiate me lower). Stated the actual job (their client like they had an exclusive to hire relationship, also refused to validate) called stating they found it extremely difficult to find qualified applicants (lies).

Interview Questions

• when can I call to renegotiate your salary for a position you've already applied for and gave your resume to so it can be reviewed as fresh. right!   1 Answer
    • know anyone else I can submit in competition with you at a lower salary rate   1 Answer

Because they would resubmit me, disqualify me, and then resubmit other less qualified peeps

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group.

Interview

Most unprofessional phone interview I have ever experienced. Never has anyone asked me how I like to spend my money, or that there office style is similar to Wolf of Wall Street. Completely absurd.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was a phone call about my background and experience which then shifted more about why I would be suited towards recruitment and how driven I was about money. A week later or so I was invited for an in-person interview. They gave quite in-depth information about the role and the industry and the underlying message they were driving is that your paycheck will probably be your biggest pride from this job. Each interviewer asked me about how driven I was about money and so on.

Interview Questions

• In a sort of improv-esque environment they asked me to imagine that we were at a college fair and they wanted me to pitch to them why they should sign up to my club   1 Answer