Frank Recruitment Group Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Frank Recruitment Group

1 Interview Review

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The process was a bit strange. The initial phone call was pleasant and promising. They built me up and got excited. Good energy. The face to face interview was opposite. A bit aggressive and suddenly I'm overqualified for the role. So we went from a healthy conversation of expectations over the phone to a "You mostly manage, so I'm not sure if facilitating is for you." Keep in mind being a great trainer and facilitator is what got me to a managerial position. Their concerns didn't make much sense.

The worst part, they ghosted me. Said they'd call back two days later and never reached back out. I encourage your Dallas office to tread a little more carefully with candidates and follow through with that you say you're going to do. I hope the folks you speak with in the future receive a more pleasant experience than I did.

Interview Questions

• What percent of your job is behind a desk and what percent is spent facilitating?   Answer Question