Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (San Jose, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviews that this firm conducts are mostly conversation based. The professionals who will interview you genuinely want to get to know you as a whole person. Very enjoyable process!

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (Tucson, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

This interview was very laid back. It was a very pleasant conversation, but I did not feel like the interviewers were necessarily trying to get to know me better or understand more about my accounting skills.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Interviewed on campus with a recruiter who was very nice and easy to talk to. They asked basic interview questions. For them, it's just about getting to know you to see if your personality will match with the firm. No hard questions at all!

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (Tucson, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by a partner, very casual, no behavioral question, just trying to know you.

They seriously treat this externship program as 1st round of the long term hiring process so they want to see your willingness to relocate to the Bay Area and work for them.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy. Very conversational. They mostly wanted to learn more about you: Where you grew up, hobbies, why you chose your school, why you like accounting, what draws you the bay area, what about start ups and venture capital excites you?

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was only asked about why did I choose accounting, during the interview. The Interviewer had no other questions, therefore I tried to engage her in a conversation to show that I was interested in Frank,Rimerman + Co. LLP. There were many questions I asked about the companies objectives, expectation of newly hires, and their client base.
    I found it highly suspicious that I was emailed by 2 other recruiters to set up to meet with one recruiter that never contacted me.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Emailed to go in for first round with HR. Made it pass the first round and was emailed two weeks later for a second round. Went in for second rounds with partner, manager, and had lunch with two associates. No real questions. Just a conversation getting to know you.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP.

Interview

A friendly half hour one on one interview with standard questions. The recruiter seemed like a very competent person who represented the firm well. Additionally, the recruiter kept the interview cordial and stress free.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (Santa Barbara, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Much more conversational than I expected, which I enjoyed. The interviewer, a campus recruiter, just wanted to get to know you better, which made it much more relaxing. No behavioral questions or any of that typical interview routine stuff. From application submission to hearing back, the entire process took a little more than two weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP.

Interview

Pretty informal and easier than most interviews. Very low-stress and actually quite enjoyable. From what I have heard, all the interviewers are pretty relaxed. The leadership program itself was better than most - less focused on the firm itself and more focused on the participants as individuals. Less stiff than the big 4.