Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.0

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Emailed to go in for first round with HR. Made it pass the first round and was emailed two weeks later for a second round. Went in for second rounds with partner, manager, and had lunch with two associates. No real questions. Just a conversation getting to know you.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed while studying abroad for the Internship program (highly recommended) that funneled into a full time offer of employment. The entire process was easily completed on skype and each of the 30 min interviews were painless and conversational by nature. The people at this firm are just easy to get along with and enjoy being here.

Winter Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

On site interview. 30 Mins. The interviewer is friendly and easy to talk to. This was just first round interview, so basically the interviewer just wants to get to know you.
    The 2nd round interview will be 4 hours, including meeting with tax manager & tax partner and having lunch with some associates and other staff in the firm.

Interview Questions

• How did I choose my undergraduate school?
      How did I choose my graduate school?
      How do you hear about us?
      What do you do before class?
      What do you like to do for fun?
      What other firms did you apply?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

No trick questions. Very straightforward. The people were very nice and very genuine. This was one of the better interview experiences I have ever had. The overall experience was great.

Interview Questions

• What do you like for in a firm?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. The process was very well-run. I had two phone calls with the recruiters, and then an in office interview that lasted about 3.5 hours. During this interview, I met with a partner and had lunch with 2 associates. It was all very conversational. Nothing threw me off guard or made me uncomfortable. Everyone here seems to be very nice.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frank, Rimerman +Co., LLP (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people in the department and it was very easy going. I felt quite relaxed and the conference rooms in SF have gorgeous views. Can't help but be happy :)