Frankie & Benny's Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frankie & Benny's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Frankie & Benny's

1 Interview Review

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Frankie & Benny's (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very intense process considering the level of the job, at the point I declined the job I had been invited to an interview based upon my CV with a recruiter in a city an hour away, I then got invited a couple of days after the first interview to an interview with the area manager which was held a week later and then was told I would hear a week later and didn't hear for a month. I had however been told that I would probably need to attend a third interview before they would be able to offer a job to me. This would be fine if the job was high level or paid particularly well, however considering the number of hours they expect you to work the job doesn't pay well enough to warrant 3 interviews and an 8 week hiring process.

Interview Questions

• The restaurant manager was called over to have a chat with me and had clearly not been warned about it before hand so both of us were more like deer in the headlights about it.   3 Answers

Because it took a month for them to respond about the next stage of the process by which time I had alternative employment and had been working for a few weeks already.