Frankie & Benny's Waiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frankie & Benny's Waiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Frankie & Benny's

2.5

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frankie & Benny's (Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy - What do you know about Frankie & Benny's? Do you know what kinds of food we serve? I dropped my CV in and about 3 weeks later got invited to an interview, that same day I was offered the job and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about F&B? Have you came here before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are on minimum wage although there are tips that get offered, the problem is if you get cash tips they will take them from you and give them to the chefs and managers. Not fair.

Other Interview Reviews for Frankie & Benny's

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frankie & Benny's (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

I firstly handed in a curriculum vitae and then was invited back to the restaurant about a month afterwards after there was a vacancy so I was contacted for a face to face interview and had to agree a time I could come down. The interview was quick I made the assistant manager laugh and also expressed my appreciation of the brand ethos and the music and type of food they served.

Interview Questions