Frankie & Benny's Waitressing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Frankie & Benny's Waitressing Interview Questions

Interviews at Frankie & Benny's

2.2

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boldon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frankie & Benny's (Boldon, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied on indeed and got an email to come in for an interview open day which they gave an application form and a very small interview.
I got a call a week later for a proper interview which lasted about half an hour, very friendly and helpful information about the job. I then got a call the next day with an offer for the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Frankie & Benny's

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlesbrough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frankie & Benny's (Middlesbrough, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

New store so needed loads of staff. Group interview. Room full of maybe 30+ people and 3 different groups. First activity was to as what the person next to you what their name is and their favourite meal and movie was then had to stand at the end and introduce to everyone who your partner was and what their favourite meal and movie is - looks best if you definitely remember these and be confident about standing up. 2nd activity was to build the tallest tower with everyone on your table with spaghetti and marsh mellows - during this listen and understand everyone's ideas and put your own across and get involved as much as you can. 3rd activity was there was an object on every table - all different, you had to pretend it was something that it wasn't say for example if it was a plate it had to be something more than just a plate.. after you came up with something you had to make a slogan for your object and also an advertisement. - song and dance during this would be all stars! After you present your advertisement you then stay at the front say your name then get a photo Then the phone call wait for the 2nd interview. This was 2 working days later - got a phone call if successful and an email if unsuccessful. 2nd interview was 1-1 with your new to-be-manager getting to know yourself and what you want from the job position wise. Then a phone call the next day as to whether you had the job or not. The manager I got was very friendly, we actually spent most of it deciding whether I should go to Ibiza or not ha.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At first they never told me if I was full time or part time so just confirm that before you put the phone down.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Frankie & Benny's (York, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very basic 5 minute interview with an acting manager where it just seemed that she was seeing if she liked me on a personal basis not what I can offer the company

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frankie & Benny's (Guildford, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

i came in, they asked me if i wanted something to drink, and then i was asked to fill in an application form. after that i was asked some general questions such as my motivation for working there, but mainly had a really pleasant conversation on a random topic that had nothing to do with the company or the position i applied for

Interview Questions

• what is your motivation for working here?   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frankie & Benny's (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed with an interview invite a few days later. At the interview there was around 60-70 people there. There was a presentation all about Frankies and Bennys restaurant and the job. We then had to talk to the person next to us and then introduced them to everyone else. We were then put into groups and given a list of words and had to pick 6 of them that best represented hospitality. Then with those wirds create a jingle and present to everyone else. We were then put in new groups and had to create an advert for a product we were given, ours was a skipping rope, abd present to everyone. There was then a Q&A session and we were told that if we got the job we would get a call that night. Overall it was a long and tiring process which took 3 hours.

Waitressing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Frankie & Benny's in November 2015.

Interview

Group Interview woth approx 90 attendees and lasted 3 1/2hours

Started with. Powerpoint presentation
    Then paired with person next to you to find out a little about them and inteoduce them to the rest of the group
    Next we were split into groups of 9 where we hD to pick 6 words that best deaxribe the role and environment of hospitality from list of words. These words then had to be put into a song and "performed" by the group.

We were then placed into new groups and given an object - we had to create an advert to sell this object and act out

I personally found this interview process fun and more interesting than a one to one interrogation interview

Advice: this is your chance to stand out - you will be called on the night if successful and told what role you will be hired for.

Negative: You're just a number to them at first and I feel this will be the case for quite sometime due to high numbers taken on

Interview Questions

• There was a Q&A session to end the interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate on anything
    The job is what it is