Frankie's Fun Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frankie's Fun Park

Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frankie's Fun Park (Raleigh, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

first interview was with the GM. he's kind of odd and looked at me funny the whole time. but thats what all of the other employees say too. the second interview was with the owner, Doug. I am pretty sure he was most definitely drunk, but he's cool. all around easy interviews

Cashier/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frankie's Fun Park (North Charleston, SC) in February 2012.

Interview

I interviewed at the Frankie's Fun Park in North Charleston. The interview is very relaxed. You meet with the General Manager first and he's a cool guy, he tells weird jokes but just be honest with him about why you want to work there and that you're a team player and you'll most likely get through. You then have an interview with the owner. Most times he runs late so be prepared for that. The actual interview with him lasts about 5 minutes where he just asks why you want to work there and then tells you the salary. Pretty easy interview process but can take a while depending on the time of year and when the owner is available to come in.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frankie's Fun Park (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Called me to come in for an interview. I interview once with the General Manager and once with the owner. They asked basic questions such as why do you want to work here and what can you bring to this establishment.

Park Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frankie's Fun Park (North Charleston, SC) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied at the park, and I got an interview scheduled for the next day with the GM. A week later I got an interview with the owner of the park. It was for a very basic position.