Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union

Junior Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomall, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union (Broomall, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very enjoyable. I met with two members from the Talent Acquisitions dept. and the Help Desk supervisor. The HD supervisor was very informative and made me want to work at FMFCU even more. She described the job in detail which left me with very little questions to ask in return.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

I met with the recruiter to see what my experience was with banking and took a simple test to see if my math is sufficient. Directly after this I met with the branch manager and district manager for the branch I was applying to.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan to advance within the company and how do you plan to do so?   Answer Question

Msr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomall, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union (Broomall, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

I only had to interview once. It was very casual. The interviewer did not focus upon my skills, as she was familiar with this, but more so my desire to work for the organization. This may not be reflective of interviews that others may have, however, since I was recruited to work for the Franklin Mint.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomall, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union (Broomall, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with upper level management as well as branch manager.

Negotiation

They told me base salary.

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomall, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union (Broomall, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

I found the job on Monster.com and applied. I got a phone call very shortly (less than 24 hrs) and they wanted to set up an interview. The interview was less than a week later and consisted of a short convo with the HR rep and taking a test. After that I had to meet with the branch manager that I would be working for and he made the decision to hire me for that location or not (I did not get placed at the branch I applied for but within a short distance at another branch). *this is not the typical experience as some other employees went through the hiring process in as much as a few months

Interview Questions

• Not really a question but there is a computerized teller exam you must take to ensure that you can use money and have common sense   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a job at a different location and offered a random amount of money and my suggestion was that because I'd have to drive a little further they round that number up to the nearest dollar and call it even. They agreed and I signed my contract.