Franklin Olin College of Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Franklin Olin College of Engineering

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Franklin Olin College of Engineering (Needham, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

At first glance, the interview process at Olin seems very intimidating. However, Olin does an excellent job of creating a relaxed atmosphere and making candidates feel at home. The minute I stepped on campus I could tell that it was the place for me, and all that remained was to convince Olin of the same thing. The other candidates there felt like old friends after two brief days. My advice to you: give it your best shot, and hope for the best. Good luck!

Interview Questions

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Franklin Olin College of Engineering (Needham, MA) in March 2008.

Interview

Fun experience because you sit with your fellow interviewers and have an opportunity to collaborate on questions before the panel of interviewers. This eases you into the time when you will be interviewing just by yourself. The questions are mostly about your interest in the institution as well as about your reason for interest in engineering. Group questions cover a wide range of topics that will breed disagreement and you will have to come to a consensus.

Interview Questions