Franklin Templeton Investments Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Franklin Templeton Investments Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (San Mateo, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview about a month later. The HR does a very poor job of screening applicants. Instead of talking about my experience, I was asked a bunch of behavioral questions that dug deeper and deeper. I have a successful track record which should matter more, but obviously not. I have a lot of experience having first round interviews and I felt this particular company has a poor way of screening applicants as HR makes snap judgements based on unrelated questions. I didn't make it to the next round but I know I would've been one of the best candidates if the hiring manager got a chance to meet me. This experience really turned me off about my perception of the firm and will never consider working there again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Franklin Templeton Investments

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2007.

Interview

I completed a phone interview with HR first then went in for an in person interview. The interview was with three different supervisors for related groups. It was basic interviewing questions. Nothing difficult or different than most. Tell me about yourself, give me examples of this, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate with HR when offered a salary. They do tend to be a low paying company so I was lo-balled at first. Ask for more if you think the salary is way to low.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruiters ask few questions in english. The rest was in polish. They ask about company, interests and motivation. They ask also about future, especially where i see myself in few years

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews including technical and managerial rounds were held and cleared everything then asked me to share documents then two weeks later informed me that position was kept on hold

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was good and had good time with the supervisors and mangers who has taken interview . we will be given a brief knowledge about the profile they are hiring and the shifts .

Interview Questions

• Completely about the Investment banking and Derivatives   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Franklin Templeton Investments (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

First was the written round comprising of Mutual fund industry as a whole and BRS problems to solve a bit , Hr round was all simple asking details about what was there in the resume , Technical round was about Financial derivatives a whole

Interview Questions

• swaps options derivatives and personal experience   1 Answer