Franklin Township Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Franklin Township Schools

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Township Schools (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by three separate in person meetings with administrators and peer group asking random questions about my experience and skills. I was taken on a tour of the work space to meet other staff members. Then heard nothing from anyone for a couple of weeks, I called to check to see if the position had been filled and then was called back in for another interview and offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When asked about pay, was told that it is a standard pay scale and is not negotiable. I accepted, without knowing the pay for full-time or the costs of the benefits. I later learned that a pay freeze has been in effect for approximately 15 years! So everyone starts at zero, no matter how much experience you have in a position/field, and you stay there... they only exception is for benefits (Vacation, Personal & Sick time) hours which are rated per the employee handbook.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Franklin Township Schools (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2010.

Interview

Did not take much at all. Very easy interview. Pass drug test and you will get hired. Plus i that you can make your own schedule.

Interview Questions