Franklin & Marshall College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Franklin & Marshall College Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Franklin & Marshall College

Internship Interview

Interview

one to one interview with the person from HR and later interview with the person I would be reporting to if hired. The two interviews combined were important in the hiring process. I highly recommend being ready for both. If you job visit includes meeting with professors in a department, be sure to know each one's work.

Interview Questions

Franklin & Marshall College Response

Feb 3, 2016

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience at Franklin & Marshall College! You provided excellent advice to other job seekers!

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Franklin & Marshall College (Lancaster, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Soon after, I received an email scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview was only 30 minutes. It was very positive, but I received an auto-generated rejection letter several weeks later.

Web Development - Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I interviewed at Franklin & Marshall College (Lancaster, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Minimal technical questions, but a very straightforward interview. Strengths and weaknesses.

Trades Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Franklin & Marshall College (Lancaster, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Very basic. Talked to two of the higher ups. They asked me a few questions about my work experience and why I thought I would be a good fit. Knowing someone is important to getting the job, so they didn't really ask me much. It was very easy and laid back.

Telephone Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Franklin & Marshall College (Lancaster, PA) in August 2008.

Interview

Answered ad in newspaper. Had 1 interview and was hired on the spot.

Negotiation

This is a part time select your own hours job. You can work different hours each week if you want. You get paid for whatever hours you work.