Fraser Health Interview Questions in Surrey, BC | Glassdoor

Fraser Health Interview Questions in Surrey, BC

Updated May 2, 2017

CAD Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Friendly, well paced and enjoyable setting. They give prompt feed-back. They took their time explaining what the job was about and also listening every answer. There were two persons involved, one HR and one technical. Each had specific questions and each explained the job demands and benefits. It was overall agreeable.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for an interview, like "how you worked effectively under pressure?" or "your technical skills proficiency" or "Give an example of how you worked on a team?"   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and took 4 weeks to be called for interview. I was in touch with them through employee referral in advance and had expressed my interest for joining their team but it took a long time until they post the position they had promised they are going to post. The hiring process is very slow overall.

Interview Questions

• what are your 5-year career goals?
      your weaknesses and strengths?
      why do you want o work in healthcare?
      Answer Question

Contracting Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

They contacted me within two weeks of applying for the job online. Two one-hour interviews (total of two hours). The initial interview was with two co-workers. The final interview was with the hiring manager. They were good at communicating with me by email and phone during the application process.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember what questions they asked. I believe they asked me standard interview questions to make sure if I can work with other people and have the necessary skills to do the job.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fraser Health (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in May 2008.

Interview

received a phone call after applying online...then panel interview with manager, patient care coordinators and educator

Interview Questions

• many questions regarding "what would you do if..."
      ie; a patient was not responding, etc
      medical questions similar to license exam questions
      Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation as wages determined by union