Fred Finch Youth Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fred Finch Youth Center

Sort:

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lemon Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fred Finch Youth Center (Lemon Grove, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Mostly scenario questions, the interviewer will be reading off a sheet of questions. He will also give you a sheet to fill out with scenarios. It's about 30min long and if he shows you around the school and ask you to see the cottages, then you pretty much landed the job.

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fred Finch Youth Center (Oakland, CA).

Interview

The interview process was easy, straight to the point and not nerve wracking. Many people come here right after grad school, so they know you don't have extensive clinical experience.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fred Finch Youth Center (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my resume through their online application and received an email from them a few days later. I met with the director of technology and was told about the company and what their vision was.

The director ran through the standard procedure of questions regarding my experience and why I wanted to work for them.

The interview process was in three parts, you get the second interview if the director liked you and you'll interview with upper management as well. There is a third interview but this only if they offer you a job and you fill out paperwork

Interview Questions

• A user has made a call regarding that their computer isn't working, how would you troubleshoot it   Answer Question

Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fred Finch Youth Center (Oakland, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I believe that the first interview was a phone interview. After that, I was invited to come into the department's office, and went through two additional interviews conducted by the head of the department. After one of the interviews, I was directed to meet with & ask general questions of one employee of the department, as well.

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fred Finch Youth Center (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very easy! Filled out the application online, got an interview, about 30 minutes and I was asked a series of questions about my experience and what would you do type questions. Overall easy!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a child began to act out violently?   1 Answer