Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Representative/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I got called to come in for an interview. They had me fill out a paper application. The manager was nice but was pretty upfront about the job. They want you to work 6 days a week, spin signs, and travel all over the city to do this job. It just didn't seem like it was worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Are you willing to travel and cover shifts?
      Can you work your first 90 days without being late?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. (San Antonio, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

it was a relatively easy process---i sent resume they called me a day later and then i was called and then i was interviewed and a day later they sent me an employment offer for adjusting

Interview Questions

• name one thing you did in previous employment where you had to solve a problem   1 Answer

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buda, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. (Buda, TX).

Interview

Apply online on their website, get a call for an interview at the main office in that region, have a 1:1 interview with their human resources, if you did well, get a call back for orientation. Simple interviewing process.

The majority of the questions will be customer service related. They will teach you everything you need to know about the job. You do need a general lines license within 90 days post start date. If you don't get it, you get released.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about insurance?   1 Answer

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. (El Paso, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Questions were fairly easy. They pretend like they want to get to know you so the interview is basically about you. They took like 2-3 weeks to give me a call back to let me know I got hired.

Interview Questions

• What makes Fred Loya Insurance different from other insurances?
      Why do you want to work here and how do you think this job can help you in the long run?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc..

Interview

Asked if I was licensed, I said yes. He said I was hired! No other questions. I went home and got a copy of my p&c license then gave him copy of DL for background. Within 2 days I was sitting behind a desk issuing policies.

Injury Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Fairly easy interview. Basic interview going over resume. Hiring manager informing about hours and days available. Also going over the job title and job description. During the interview will inform you of some much advancement but once hired you will see alot of turn over and understand why.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with the working hours and days? Will you be avaialble   Answer Question

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc..

Interview

Straight forward, explains job position and duties, and if you can do it.
    Basic reading, writing, typing skills are not required, knowledge of Windows XP, any electronic word processing/spreadsheet program, AS400 a plus but will train. They are just looking for an ORGANIZED individual with a sense of timing, priority, and common sense.

Interview Questions

• Ever worked in insurance....   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. (Cleveland, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called by a young lady who didn't speak proper English. I was scheduled to come in at 1 pm but didn't get interviewed until 2 hours later. The regional manager just sits at a desk watching ESPN on his phone. Don't expect them to respect your time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. (Riverside, CA).

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. I arrived and waited to be called to the back of the office where we met one on one with the Regional manager. There she asked me questions regarding experience and she also wanted to hear me speak Spanish, it is a plus if you are bilingual.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fred Loya Insurance Agency, Inc. (Anaheim, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I arrived & I just waited for a few minutes before they called me in with the attorney & I think another assistant of some sort, who took notes. What frustrated me the most about the whole process was that the attorney was very rude. I was extremely nervous & I guess I was saying the word "like" too much. She asked me if it was possible for me to refrain from saying "like". I apologized & explained that I was just very nervous. She then asked "So, can you?". I have never been treated with such little manners in a professional setting. Also, when we had originally talked on the phone, she had gone over my resume with me and she understood that I had no previous experience in a law firm. During the interview, she hounded me with questions such as "So, you don't anything about this? You have no experience in the legal field?". She had made it seem as though this was an entry level position on the phone! I was just extremely disappointed with the interview & amazed by her lack of manners & competency. I understand if they were looking for someone was experienced, but we could've avoided the whole awkard exchange if she read my resume & paid attention during our conversation the phone.