Fred Meyer Any Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fred Meyer Any Interview Questions

1.5

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Anchorage, AK) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was a group interview with hiring manager and department managers. Brought into a meeting room and asked a small series of questions. They took turns asking us questions from a form, and then sent us out of the room to make decisions. We were brought back in one-by-one to hear our hiring decisions and receive job offers if applicable.

Interview Questions

• Name a major accomplishment that you achieved in a previous job.   Answer Question
  • How do you prefer to communicate with your supervisor?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (West Seattle, WA).

Interview

Applications are all done online now. There are no paper applications available. If you don't have a computer, the library is the best place to go. Failing that, try a WorkSource office.

Interviews are in 2 parts. One, basic and the second more personal.

Interview Questions

• Don't let the physical lifting requirements scare you! For any weights you consider too heavy, there is the option of asking for help. They don't really ask unexpected questions but always ask 'Where do you see yourself in 5 years' .   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. All salaries and benefit are per union contract.