Fred Meyer Apparel Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fred Meyer Apparel Clerk Interview Questions

2.0

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Springfield, OR) in December 2011.

Interview

On line Application for me the interview process was quick. The interview process was in person one on one no pressure. They did the drug test, introduces me to the apparel manager at the time it was Tonya.

Interview Questions

• If I could work evenings and weekencs   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Apparel Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fred Meyer.

Interview

It was a very relaxed easy going interview process. Fairly standard questions and experience, interest, work ethic, and desire. Dress for the job you want. The overall experience was very good, HR made me feel very comfortable and relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in University Place, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (University Place, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

The in-person interview was fast paced and has some really easy questions to answer. You must get past the third party system who screens all the applicants first though and they don't know anything about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you didn't get along with another employee, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Beaverton, OR) in August 2011.

Interview

After applying, I recieved a phone call from the very, very nice HR manager and was asked to come in for an interview. This interview was 1:1 and took place in her office. She asked me maybe two interview questions that she recorded, but the rest seemed to be general questions. After that, she had me read the job desrciption and sign that I read and understood the job requirements.

The second interview was with the department manager. This 1:1 interview took place in another room in the building where I was again asked maybe two questions. She then offered me the chance to ask questions, and gave great answers to all of them. Once offered a job, I was redirected to the HR manager, who gave me a drug test via a cotton swab in the mouth.

After the drug test results and background check went through, I was given dates for orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is definitely negotiable. I was asked several times what my expected wage is. I asked what the average pay was and was given good information (anywhere from 9-12/hr on average, doe). I was even given more than I asked for. I think this would apply to any position and any interview.

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Renton, WA) in June 2008.

Interview

2 interviews, the human resource manager and the department manager.
    -Work experience
    -Team experience
    -Where you went to school
    -If you have any felonies
    -Drug Test
    -Questionnaire

Interview Questions

• What is the most acceptable amount of time to be late to work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We'd like to offer you the job if you pass this drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Vancouver, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Fred Meyer is a wonderful place to work. Although if you do not know anyone that works here it is very hard. You must follow up repeatedly to HR in order to get a response for an interview.

Interview Questions

• How much compensation are looking to get?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Vancouver, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

First interview is with HR- this is more of a meet and greet interview. Second interview is with a Panel; one manager and their assistant manager. Personality and behavior questions (around fifteen questions) are asked and then will follow up with a call if they want to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better with a team or by yourself?   1 Answer