Fred Meyer Customer Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

You apply online, HR then looks through applications and calls in qualified applicants for a screening, if they pass that then you get an interview with the department manager or asst., they can then hire you on the spot or call you back if they have others. If hired you do a oral drug test on location, once the drug test and background come back good the HR will call you in for orientation ... unfortunately this process can take 2-3 weeks before you actually get to start working.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite job/activity and why?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

Initial hiring is done by applying online, if you score well on the assessment the HR will call you in for an initial screening, if you pass that they will schedule an interview with the department manager. When applying for management positions they are now doing panel interviews that include members of management, floor associates and HR to get a more well rounded opinion of how they think this person will do as a manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure that you meet the needs of your customers? Tell me about the last time you followed those steps. What was the situation? What did you do/say? How did it turn out?   Answer Question