Fred Meyer Grocery Parcel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fred Meyer Grocery Parcel Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oregon City, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Oregon City, OR) in August 2014.

Interview

Group Interview, then a couple days later - interview with dept. manager that includes a swab drug test then they contact you a few days later if they have an offer for you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Grocery Parcel Interview

Interview

it was easy and free flowing

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Bellingham, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a few weeks later to schedule an interview, went in for the interview the next day. I applied for the Cashier position, but they no longer had any cashier positions available. They had a white board where they wrote all of the available positions, and let me choose. The only option that worked with my schedule was the one bagging groceries at the register. The interview was easy, I mentioned that I was interested in their Cultural Councils, and how they have their associates volunteer on occasion (I did quite a bit of research on their website and it really paid off). She loved that, and loved that I loved volunteering (I don't have a lot of job experience, but plenty of volunteer experience). I stressed how much I loved working with people, and providing great customer service. She offered me the job right there, and would have drug tested me also, but they were out, so I went back for a drug test two days later.

Interview Questions

• Define good customer service.
      Describe a time you worked on a team, your goals, what you accomplished.
      What are you most exciting about coming to work for Fred Meyer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

She asked me what I wanted to be paid, I said minimum, she wrote down 10 cents above the minimum wage because I think that is their starting pay here.

Grocery Parcel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fred Meyer in June 2011.

Interview

New store opening. Applied online. Got called , went to the hiring place. Other people there got to talk to an HR manager then directly to main manager . Got the job signed got a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. I was in need of job so accepted whatever :P