Fred Meyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fred Meyer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.1

CCK Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fred Meyer.

Interview

She asked questions and then told me she'd get ahold of me in a few days

Interview Questions

• What's the best customer service experience you've had?   Answer Question

Grocery Parcel Interview

Interview

it was easy and free flowing

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fred Meyer.

Interview

The interview process was very enjoyable. I met with the Regional Director first and had a second interview with the store Manager. Great, fun, and energetic people.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Cheese Kiosk Interview

Interview

screening interview and then another interview by a store manager

Associate Interview

Interview

It wasn't really much of an interview. They told me on the spot that I was hired and gave me a drug test. I stared work a week and a half later.

Price Changer Interview

Interview

Not current with procedure. I was hired a long time ago and the process has changed unable to comment. You can apply on line. The company does a lot of networking with family and friends. Referrals make some of the best associates.

CCK Cashier Interview

Interview

Applied online and got a call 2 weeks later for an in person interview. The interview itself only lasted 20 minutes with very simple questions. Got offered the job on the spot and scheduled to come in the next day for an oral drug test.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you were in a group and socialized instead of working?   Answer Question

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Issaquah, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easygoing and dare I say, fun. The lady I spoke with was very happy to see me and very interactive. There seemed to be a love for her job and an eagerness to make me comfortable and excited for the position that I was set to fulfill within the company. Overall a great interview with no hurdles.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to pass a drug test despite being a Washington resident?   Answer Question

Parcel Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Seattle, WA) in March 2009.

Interview

I applied online on a Tuesday night. The application was long with a lot of personality questions. The next morning I was called by the head of human resources to set up an interview. I was interviewed 2 days later by the department manager. He asked me basic, easy interview questions and then offered me the position pending a drug test. I passed and started a couple of days later.

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Salem, OR) in April 2010.

Interview

i cant really comment on my interview being that i was interviwed by my uncle,.. but before leaving the company i sat in on sever interviews,.. and from what i observed the only constant questions asked were
    "whay should we hire you"
    "do you have any retail exp."
    how dependable are you? rate yourself from 1=10"
    "quality of work from 1-10"
    how important is being on time? rate importance from 1-10"
    otherwisw,. said interviewer might add lib,.

Interview Questions

• rate yourself from 1-10 questions   1 Answer
    • we are hireing multiple people for this position,why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

its a take it or leave it sort of situation,. all non entry level positions are fitted internally,.. so expect entry level positions only,.. IE bottle return,cart pusher, gas pumper (at select locations)