Fred Meyer Loss Prevention Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fred Meyer Loss Prevention Specialist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Marysville, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

Very informal 1 on 1 interview. I was told to wear nothing fancy and that tshirt and jeans would be fine. The LP manager was friendly and to the point. His office was clean and organized and he was very polite.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important quality for someone in loss prevention?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fred Meyer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fred Meyer (Portland, OR).

Interview

Applied online and came in for an interview with the Loss Prevention Manager(LPM) and Human Resource Manager and asked typical interview questions. Was then a different day interviewed by the District LPM and questioned once more but this time more seriously. After two interviews I was called by the LPM and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• -What prior experience in Loss Prevention do you have?
      -Explain a time you gave great customer service.
      -Scenario based questions not necessarily relevant to LP.   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fred Meyer.

Interview

I submitted an application online, received a call the next day from the human resources manager to schedule an in-person interview. After that interview there was an interview with the loss prevention manager, and then an interview with the regional loss manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about Fred Meyer and questions regarding liability for loss prevention.   Answer Question